Prologue

"Come on! He's obviously not into you if he's already asked for sex!" April nearly shouted at Issabelle

        "Just because he's showed intrest in me doesn't mean he doesn't want to date me! I mean we've been dating for almost three weeks now." Issabelle replied. Maggie and I exchanged glances while two of our best friends argued before our first class of the day.

        "Maybe we should get some breakfast?" I said trying to get them to cool off.

        "Oh shut up. What about you Maggie, have you done it?" Issabelle exclaimed before turning to me. "Or what about you? Did you get with that guy from the party?" She said rather angerly. As I opened my mouth to speak she finished by saying, "Oh wait, we all know you didn't. You were just teasing him!"  April whipped toward Issabelle and narrowed her eyes.

        "They aren't even in this conversation Issabelle! If you can't stop bringing your drama into everyones' lives then ge out of them completely!" April screamed at Issabelle making everone turn towards us and whisper with their friends. Issabelle ran away from us, with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. 

April turned to talk to me but we heard faint "Fight's" coming from around the corner. We all ran towards the growing group of people and pushed through to the front. A small shriek fell from my mouth, seeing Luke, the schools nerd, being pushed into the lockers and punched. My hand was covering my mouth as people were cheering on the violent act. Obviously nobody was going to stop this from going too far, so I swallowed my pride and fear as I yelled "Stop!" before stepping in front of Luke. Will Thompson, the schools bad boy, almost immediately stopped the ounch he was about to throw. That, was how I sparked the intrest of Will Thompson, the person the whole school feared.