Lust and Love💕🥴

⚠️18+ warning!⚠️
✨Contains: smut, the characters are out of character, begging, dirty talk, fluff, and office sex. This is my first time writing smut so it's probably gonna suck ass. But I know people just wanna read two characters fucking so...✨

William pinned Henry down on the desk. He gave him a lustful look. Henry looked at him with needy eyes, the diner had closed and it was just the two of them. Which meant it was time for some fun~

The whole day William was longing for this. Every time he saw Henry bend over to grab papers (Henry is very clumsy.) or just saw Henry smiling at him with his beautiful Emerald eyes. It just made him even more horny.

Henry was also filled with lust the whole day. When William would push his hair out of his face or give him that handsome smirk, he just needed it. And he was gonna get it.

They both were gonna get it.

They started making out immediately. Henry moaned and made an opening for William. Their tongues battled for dominance, but they both knew who would win. William explored Henry's mouth, having that sweet taste he wanted. That's not the only taste he's gonna get...

Henry wrapped his arms around William's neck. He moaned and broke the kiss, giving William a look of lust. His face was was bright red.

William gave him a smirk, "You're already wanting it? You're such a whore Henry." William reaches his hand to Henry's thigh, Henry gasped.

Even though William has called Henry a whore many times during sex, he will never get over it. Henry just loves being called a whore but won't admit it, he doesn't know if it's because of William's voice or the embarrassment of being called out like that. He blushed even more.

William caressed his inner thigh. He then moved his hands to Henry's clothed dick. Henry gasped, he wanted so much more. He wanted to be filled up already. William started rubbing his hand on Henry's dick. Henry moaned, he spread his legs out.

"Ah!.... William...please.." Henry gave him a needy look, "Just...f-fill me up already! I'm begging you!"

William looked at Henry a little surprised but didn't show it. Henry never begs at all, he would just go along with the teasing and wouldn't say much. This is new...

William thought about it, he decided to go along with it. He whispered in Henry's ear "You want it fully in right now? You really are a slut. I'll fuck you so much that you won't be able to walk for a few days~"

Henry's eyes widened, he wasn't expecting William to go along with that. Especially when William called him a slut, it made him feel more dirty. William took Henry's clothes off and threw them at the floor. He then did the same to his own clothes. Henry wrapped his legs around William's waist. William then positioned himself and put his dick inside Henry.

"AH!" Henry cried out. There was a lot of pain. William would usually be gentle with him, but this time, that wasn't the case. William started thrusting, trying to find rhythm. The stretch felt very painful. "William, don't....be so... ah!..rough!" Henry huffed through moans.

"Huh? You don't want that? But you wanted it fully in right? Or did I not hear correctly?" William said in a questionable but playful tone.

Henry blushed a bright red. "No....you heard correctly..." He felt more embarrassed, he begged and he's getting what he wanted. "....Keep going"

William kept on thrusting, Henry moaned loudly. It still felt painful but then it was mixed into pleasure. Then it turned into full pleasure.

"Harder ah!~" Henry begged. William started thrusting faster, Henry moaned even louder than before. Until...

"AH! Right there William, please go faster there!~" Henry said between moans.

William had hit the sweet spot, he smirked. He started to thrust faster in that area. Which made Henry scream. His eyes were rolled back and his face was an even brighter red.

Of course William was also having a great time too, Henry was very tight around his dick. It also gave him just as amount of pleasure as well. He always enjoyed times like these, Henry is always such a flustered mess when it came to this. William finds it so easy to break Henry into a lustful mess.

"William! I'm....I'm!" Henry shouted through more moans. He was very close.

"Then cum Henry, cum all over your chest!" As soon as William said that, Henry came. Streams of cum all over the both of them.

William then came inside Henry. Making a mess inside him, he then pulled out. William then licked the cum off of Henry. "You taste so good." He said in a husky tone, William then got off of Henry and the desk. "I know your tired baby, but come on, we need to go home."

Henry's breaths were heavy, he was obviously tired. William sighed, he put his clothes on and walked over to Henry. He found Henry's clothes.

"Sit up." William said in a demanding voice. Henry sat up on the desk. Looking away from William, he had a little blush on his face. William then grabbed Henry's clothes and started putting them on him. "Now I have to dress you? Did I really go that hard?" William said in a playful tone.

Henry looked embarrassed. "You don't need to call me out like tha-" He was then cut off by William picking him up in bridal style, "Huh!?" He was as red as a tomato.

"You're obviously tired and can't walk, I may act a like an asshole but I'm not that mean." William chuckled. They left the office and headed out the diner. They headed to William's purple car.

✨Later because I'm lazy as fuck.✨

William set Henry on the bed, who was already asleep. William changed in his pajamas, he didn't want to wake Henry, but he doesn't want him sleeping in his work clothes. William then decided to dress Henry himself.

After dressing Henry, William crawled into bed and put his arms around Henry. Before William fell asleep, Henry said something.

"I love you Will."

"Love you too Hen."

William then closed his eyes and fell asleep with Henry in his arms.

Word count: 1063

Sorry it's really bad and kind of short. Like I said, this is my first time writing smut ever. Give your thoughts and opinions! ✨