c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n

Day - 12

The plan to go to Shimla was pushed slightly ahead by a day or two as the quadrat thought of visiting the famous Solang valley which all of them missed because of the additional trekking plans that came in between. They thought of visiting the valley which was famous for skiing by pushing their plans ahead as coming all the way to north from west won't happen every day. So they thought of not missing anything on their way. After all, who knows when a trip like this will happen again.

Located at a distance of 13 km from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. It offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Since the valley has fine ski slopes, it is a perfect place for skiing. For Aayrah and Chirag, who loved the rush of adrenaline, there was no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting, paragliding, skating, zorbing along with many more activities and maybe that was one more reason they thought of not missing out this place for anything else. But that wasn't the only reason the valley was famous. Its lush greenery, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks, and lakes looked stunning too. So it was an ideal place for nature lovers like Shivansh and Ahana.

The drive to this place didn't take long but they had to leave their hotel room as the staff didn't agree to extend their stay because of the already high demand and prebookings. But they didn't complain and thought of camping in the valley amongst nature as they loved that idea more than staying inside four walls. The crowd was noticeable even from the large distance and that made Aayrah frown a little. She left the car along with Ahana to go further while Chirag and Shivansh thought of searching for a spot for parking. Aayrah looked up in the sky as the excitement filled her vein seeing the people flying in the sky and she knew what she will be doing first. It was Paragliding! She moved her gaze to Ahana who looked nervously at her sister but didn't complain as she was determined to try out everything no matter how much it scared her. She wanted to experience the thrills and try out some new things which pushed her limits.

"It's going to be fine, Di," Aayrah said holding her sister's arm tight when Chirag and Shivansh joined the two girls with contrast expressions.

"So did you decide what you will be doing first, bunny?" Chirag asked throwing his hand around Aayrah's small frame. She frowned but thought of ignoring the sweet name he gave to her.

"Paragliding," Aayrah said clapping her hands at the front excitedly. Chirag chuckled looking at that happy soul.

"I knew you would say this," he said with a nod and looked up at the pair flying in the sky.

"How sweet that you know me so better, Chirag," Aayrah said dramatically making Chirag move his gaze back to her. He chuckled.

"I always care for beautiful girls," he said and winked making her roll her eyes.

"Alright, let's go," Shivansh said involuntarily who was looking at the pair with a small frown. The trio gave him a questioning look while Chirag and Ahana tried to hide their smiles.

"Why are you being jealous?" Chirag asked adding fuel to the already burning fire. Shivansh's frown deepened hearing Chirag.

"Who is jealous? Don't talk rubbish, Chirag," Shivansh said with annoyance and making Ahana laugh. Aayrah was too busy adoring the people in the sky.

"Okay. No one is jealous and we should get going before the crowd increase," Ahana thought of meddling.

"Yes," Chirag said looking at the mountain and back at Shivansh, "So, Shivansh."

"Who would you want to go with, as it has a place for two people," he asked making him even more irritated. Aayrah moved her gaze at the two hopeless boys at the front. Ahana chuckled looking at irritated Shivansh.