19.

The night felt truly magical...and she found herself not wanting it to end! It's not a surprise that Jungkook's exceptionally sensational at kissing and making her feel dizzy for wanting more - I mean, look at the guy! Almost everything about him screams perfection! The possibilities of what he's good at are endless at this point... Lisa shook her head to avoid having more images of him touching her in her mind!

You can't blame me for imagining it though - his hands are so good at caressing all the right, weak spots and it's making me feel things! And now he's staring at me with those heady eyes - stop it!!

"Should I...not go back?" She takes in a gulp of air as the sounds of the street below them came back to life. They had been welcomingly silent since he kissed her.

The small smile didn't reach his eyes. He sighed and pulls her close, hugging her tightly. He smells heavenly...please stay with me...

"I still can't believe you're here. Letting me hold you...kiss you," His confession made her smile. It made her feel needed as if she's a precious gem to him. Please don't let this be a lie... "I um...I'm scared,"

Hmm? Lisa pulls back, wondering what he meant. "Of what?"

"I don't know..." His vulnerability made an appearance for the first time since she stepped in this evening. "You scare me. I like you so much...I'm scared if I ask you to stay, I'll end up ruining it. I don't want you to run from me -"

Can I melt even more for this guy?? Seriously - every word sounds too good to be true! This is normally what they'd say a dangerous trait...but I want so much to believe that it's real! 

"I don't think that'll happen...I think you'll be the one running from me," 

He grinned, looking a little shy and a little playful. Lisa can't help but smile at how adorable he looked! 

"Lalisa...I wanna be with you all the time. Trust me on that," He glued her body close to his. His eyes are shining bright as they stare up at her. "But I'm scared you'll get bored of me - don't say anything, hear me out first," He held a finger on her lips when she was about to protest. "I've never done this before...and I really wanna do it right. I'm not lying when I said I really like you. And I hope you let me show how serious I am about you. Can I?"

Her heart is definitely leaping with happiness and she felt the butterflies flying in a frenzy deep in her guts. It felt like a proposal! She almost teared up when she whispered 'yes', right before she leaned in to kiss him again. There's no way I'm ever gonna be tired of kissing this man!

"Can I send you back home tonight?" He asked when their lips parted. 

"I drove here,"

"Leave it. I'll fetch you tomorrow and send you to class. I'll pick you up after and we'll have lunch -"

"I have the flower shop after lunch -"

"Then I'll send you to work and pick you up after. We'll go for a walk or dinner - whatever you wanna do. And I'll send you back home,"

"So...my car will stay here forever?"

He laughed, throwing his head back. "You're so cute! No, not forever. We'll move it when I move closer to you next week,"

"Or...you can bring me back here tomorrow after we're done with dinner and I'll drive it back,"

"I like how we're negotiating. It feels nice,"

"I won't back down easily. Hope you're prepared for that,"

"I don't expect you to," Damn it - stop sounding so sexy -  "Don't pout like that. It makes me wanna bite on this..." He brushed a finger on her lower lip. Let me breathe!! "...when we should be discussing,"