A Dream Come True? (Alois X Ciel)

A/N:This is my first time using this. I have used another similar site before called quotev. If I make any spelling/grammar mistakes I'm sorry. Otherwise please enjoy the story.
____________________________________

-Alois' P.O.V-

I walk alone it the streets of London without my butler. I start to think about Ciel. Why does he hate me so much? A tear runs down my face and I try to forget the thought. I wipe the tear off my face and I continue walking.

I get many stares from people or I hear them say things like "Why is he not with his butler as usual" or "Why it's Lord Trancy." Then again I really don't care what they think right now. I turn around on my heel and I begin to walk back to my manor. I wanna see if I can go over to the Phantomhive manor later on today or tomorrow afternoon.

It takes me about thirty minutes for me to finally reach my manor. Once I get there I go to my room. I look over at the clock that states 5:37pm. I hear my butler Claude knock on the door then he comes in.

He wanted to inform me that there will be a ball at the Phantomhive manor tomorrow night. I smile in happiness then I squeal. Normally he doesn't invite me to such things. I shrug at the thought and make my way into the hallways.

I go into the library and I pick out a book. I start to slowly flip through the pages to see if I'm interested in the book or not. I put the book I just had back on the shelf and I grab a different book. It takes me about five mor minitues to finally find a book I would like.

This book is about a girl who went to camp and got kidnapped while she was with her friends outside by their cabin. I read the book for about and hour then I go to the dinning room knowing that dinner will be served soon. Once I take a seat Claude comes with a tray of food for me. He had made steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and a glass of water.

I eat my meal or about thirty eight minutes then he comes and takes the dishes away to wash. I get up from my seat and go out to the garden. I start to admire all of the roses we have.

I actually hired a gardener about a couple days ago. Her name is Abbey. So far she has been very good at her job. I turn around and I start to head inside.

All of a sudden I hear a gunshot and I feel a sharp pain in my right side. I start to feel light headed then I pass out into complete darkness.
____________________________________
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if its short I'm sorry and if its to long I'm sorry. I hope that you will follow and keep reading. Thank you ^_^