Chapter 25: FIN

Annalise's POV

Last night was amazing. It's one of the most memorable moments with Ace. The happening last night keeps on sinking in my head, and I can't stop smiling when I remembered the incident last night.

Anyway, I got ready to go to university. When I'm done, I went out of the apartment building and walked to the university. If you are wondering why I am walking alone and Ace and I are not walking to the university together. Ace texted me that he has a presentation and a project to pass. In short, he is busy today.

When I arrived at the university, I went to my classroom, and Selena is there already.

"Good morning, Sel,"

"Good morning, Anna. You look blooming today. Tell me, did something happened to you and Ace yesterday at the fireworks display?"

"Secret"

"Tell me. Tell me"

"Uhm. When we arrive at the beach, we ate dinner, and after eating dinner, we went sightseeing and Ace gave me a necklace, and I gave him a watch. After that, we went to the shore and waited for the fireworks display. When the fireworks display started..."

"What? No, let me guess. Did you kiss? Am I right?"

I just smiled.

"So you did kiss. That's so romantic. Imagine you kissed, and the background is the fireworks display. I'm so envious of you, Anna,"

"Don't be, Sel. You will meet your Mr. Right soon,"

"I hope so,"

"Be patient,"

"I will,"

After our talk, we went back to our seat because the class is about to start.

Prince Ace's POV

I am at university. I went here very early, and Anna and I didn't go to university together because I have a presentation to present and I have a project to pass later. It's my busy day today.

Fast forward, and it's already 3 in the afternoon. Classes are over early because of the emergency meeting of professors.

My phone vibrated, and it's Anna. She texted me about my whereabouts, and I replied that I'm at the rooftop. Anna said that she would go here.

(After a few minutes)

"Ace. What are you doing here? You looked tired,"

"I'm okay. I'm just relaxing here,"

"Are you sure? You should take a nap. You can lean on my shoulder,"

"Ok,"

I lean on Anna's shoulder, and I closed my eyes and went to take a nap.

Narrator's POV

Annalise and Prince Ace are at the rooftop, taking a nap. Annalise also took a nap.

Back at the classroom, Selena and James are talking.

"Where is Anna, Selena?" James asked.

"She is at the rooftop because Ace texted her to go there,"

"Ok"

"Let's go eat outside today?"

"Sure. I'm starving already"

"It's been 30 minutes. Let's go to the rooftop,"

Selena grabs Annalise's bag, while James went to Prince Ace's classroom and grab his bag. The two of them went to the rooftop. Upon arriving, they saw Annalise and Prince Ace sleeping.

"Let's take a photo of them,"

"They look so cute in that position,"

Selena and James took pictures of Annalise and Prince Ace. When they are taking photos of them, they woke up because of the noise of them and the camera shutter.

Are you taking pictures of us?"

"Good afternoon lovebirds. You look good in this photo,"

"Let me see,"

"Oh. That's a good picture,"

Annalise and Prince Ace blue toothed the picture and set it as their wallpaper.

"Here are your bags. James and I grab them for you,"

"Thank you,"

"No problem,"

"Let's eat outside?"

"Sure"

"Let's go!"

The four of them went down the rooftop and exited the university building. Selena and James are discussing where to eat, while Annalise and Prince Ace are behind them and holding hands.

They started in a fake relationship, and who would have thought that they would fall in love, confess their feelings to each other, and making their relationship from reel to real.

An ordinary girl and a popular guy. Who would have thought that they would end up together?