1 - Dear silent,

-

The leaves started to get greener, as the snow season had passed by and the air gets to touch the grass with its softest blow.

The school gates were opened, the energy saved from shielding away from the cold suddenly bursting out into different forms depending on the student.

Everyone was exited to see each other again, some may is more keen on this than the others.

An example would be those people who were snuggled up in the library at all times when they have the chance to. The smart ones, the quiet ones.

"Class is in 10 minutes, I figured I would find you here again, this is the first day of school? Don't you wanna go greet everyone?"

A voice whispered into the corner behind the ancient bookshelves. The one who got asked the question, looked up with annoyance.

"Who do I know in this school if it's not like.. 3 people? No one talks to me properly, Hitomi."

"Here goes the silent angel's complaint. Bla bla bla. Whatever. See you in class then."

Both of them rolled their eyes and went on with their businesses.

The so called silent angel, slowly slides up the brand new notebook out of underneath her stacks of book in her bag. She smiled at it, being proud of the design and how perfect the papers in this notebook were.

"Here goes.. hope I don't mess up.."

Her voice shakes a little as she opened the lid of a fountain pen. She slowly puts the snow white cap on its end and checks the ink flow on a separate piece of paper. The pen slowly lets out a stream of dark ink like midnight.
All things seems to be going well up until now, when she was about to write the introduction to this new story.

//

Dear you,

To the person who is reading this, I may not know who you are since I am writing this in the past for you. Well.. I confess I am quite a forgetful person so I may even forget about this, I am here to tell you a long (I hope) story about a young girl trying to chase the moon. Don't get your hopes up though, this is merely a fairytale I am writing. It is within the unlimited imagination you may have. So, please enjoy as the story goes.

-The Princess on the Moon-

//

After the ink bleeds fluently down the narrow metal tip into her signature. The pen lid was put back in place, before she reads everything over again.

"This will do, I guess. I hope it works like how I planned it to."

The girl smiled as she slowly puts everything away inside her bag. Only the hard-covered notebook made with dyed paper the color of cherry blossoms slid back underneath the old cushion of the sofa in the corner of the library. She got up and left, not a smile on her face, but just this.. emotionless yet angelic expression.

After she got into the main hallway minutes before class starts. Her hands were glued onto the strap of her backpack and her head was always facing the ground. Some people try to approach her in a teasing way. She ignored them completely, without making any eye contact or gestures.

"Hello, may I please get you number? Or we could go hangout?"

"No answer? Fucking hell she really is like the rumors haha."

"Yo dude you have got to believe this shit. It's fucking real, she's dead gorgeous but at the same time, dead silent."

A bunch of people were laughing over that joke, except for the one who disappeared into one of the classes quietly. She didn't even flinch or feel anything to those ignorant people. She actually finds it funny sometimes for making such a lame bad joke about someone else and there is people actually laughing over it.

"Oh finally you're here. Took you a while huh, Minju."

"Hitomi shut up, I'm at least not late?"

"Whatever you say, silent angel."

-

Sorry for the long delay ;-;
I have no excuse do I so I have nothing to say apart from please enjoy this one too! (*'▽'*)
It's a trilogy alright so I'll be uploading non stop as compensation,,
Thank you again for reading this

-