2. 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 #2

✩☆✩

✩☆✩

"It can't be that bad." Said Stiles rolling his eyes not wanting to be knocked off his high horse.

"They said the patient is in excruciating pain. She is being quarantined as they further examine any more symptoms and side effects." Answered Lydia in a matter of fact tone.

Stiles pouted like a little kid.

"Is it contagious?" Scott asked.

"They don't know." Replied Kira.

"It'll be fine." Stiles said while walking off and flailing his arms in the air dramatically. "It will all be fine." He finished before entering the History class.

Mr. Yukimura was going on and on about the Cold War. No one was paying attention, well everyone except Lydia. Stiles stared longingly at the back of Lydia's head. Dazed by the way her long strawberry blonde hair falls perfectly behind her. The way she would focus intensely on the information that is said and write it all down, absorbing it. He did this while continuously tapping his foot on the classroom floor.

Scott was staring out the window. Focusing on the sounds of the outside world.

Allison unconsciously twirled her brunette hair in-between her fingers.

Isaac was clicking his pen upside down on his desk. Watching as the pen would pop up.

Kira sat at the back of the class fast asleep.

The rest of the class was pretty much the same. It was the last period of the day. Everyone seemed that they could care less. There was only another 15 minutes left. 15 minutes till the torture is over. 15 minuets till the next period.

15 minutes that's all it took.

Scott continued to admire the sounds outside from the cell he was trapped in. He let out a sigh. He could hear a bird chirping to a happy tune. Ruffle of bushes, there's actually not much to it. It calmed him. It gave him a sense of peace and tranquillity. All of a sudden, Scott looked up. Overcome with confusion. The sound of an uneven rapid heartbeat filled his ears.

He searched the classroom, looking for someone out of place.

Stiles, maybe it was Stiles he thought. He gets panic attacks.

The alpha then found himself looking at a completely calm looking scrawny teenage boy oblivious hypnotized by a Lydia Martin.

It wasn't him.

He frantically continued to search until he lasted his eyes on a girl sitting a few desks behind him. Sydney, at least, he thought her name was Sydney. He didn't know her that well. They might of met once or twice briefly.

She held her head in her hands while staring at nothing with wide panicked eyes. She continued to stare as she took uneven heavy breaths. Sweat was starting to run down face and on to the desk below. Her face was went an ashen colour. Then she started to gag out of nowhere. That's when he smelt it.

Blood.

Scott immediately stood up.

"Mr McCall would you please sit down." Said Mr Yukimura.

Scott put his hand up. Signaling for him to wait.

"Sydney?" Scott asked as he reached her desk. "Sydney?" He asked again still with no reply. She had her hand clasped over her mouth.

"Sydney!" This time she looked up to meet his eyes. "Are you okay?" She nodded her head okay.

Scott wasn't convinced. "You sure?" She looked like she was about to answer but started coughing hysterically into her hands.

When it stopped she removed them from her mouth only to see blood spread across her fingers. She looked up at Scott.

"I— uh." She stuttered. "I don't know...what's happening to me." She said between breaths.

She clawed her fingers onto the desk.

"Someone get the nurse!" Commanded Mr Yukimura.

When Sydney looked up at us again she had tears streaming down her face. Except they weren't your normal transparent salty liquid but actually a crimson colour.

Blood. She was crying blood.

At this point everyone was staring at us.

"Oh my Go—" Stiles said before gagging himself for a different reason. Obliviously. "Tha—That... That is not good. Not good at all.

Lydia rolled her eyes, "No need to point out the obvious."

Stiles scowled at Lydia but it didn't last long.

She was panicking,

At that moment the nurse came rushing into the room. "Everyone step away from her."

They looked at her with a perplexed faces."In fact, everyone, out of this room. No wait..." The nurse stepped out of the room for a second and then we all heard the familiar sound of the fire alarm.

"Now what the hell is she on." Said Isaac proceeding to walk up behind Scott while folding his arms as the whole room began to clear and join the rest of the school in the hallway.

Sydney fell towards the floor. Scott went to catch her but was pushed away by the nurse who was now wearing a medical mask and gloves. "I said out!" Shouted the nurse. "Out! Out! Out!"

Sydney was now squirming on the floor as the more blood fell from her eyes, mouth and now nose. She looked so helpless.

Scott wanted to do something but Stiles snapped him out of it."Come on, dude. There's nothing we can do."

"But—"

"There is nothing." Stiles reassured.

The pack reluctantly left the room only to be joined by Liam and Mason.

"Scott!" Called Liam. "What's happening?"

Scott looked at his panicked beta. "I'm not sure."

Scott placed and ear towards the door and listened.

"Did you call them?" Mr Yukimura asked.

"Of course I did. It was the first thing I did."

"And?"

"There on their way."

They conversation was interrupted by Sydney coughing.

"Poor girl." The nurse sighed. "The Centers for Disease Control should be here shortly."

Scott couldn't hear Mr Yukimura say anything but he must have given the nurse with a look because she replied with. "Yes. The Centers for Disease Control."

"So she—"

"Yes. She does.

"The school has to go into quarantine now, doesn't?"

"Yes it does." The nurse exhaled sharply. "It looks like we have Case #2 on our hands."

✩☆✩

𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾༄

𝖧𝖾𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾.

𝖨'𝗆 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽. 𝖭𝗈, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽! 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍!

𝖱𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾!!

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌,
𝖤𝗆𝗌