Shaded Secrets

Shade: comparative darkness or obscurity owing to interception of the rays of light

....

"I can't find my silk pajamas!" Jimin whined, throwing his clothes around the room. "You know, the blue ones?"

Taehyung rolled over onto his stomach. "How would I know, Jimin-ah? I don't live here!" He suddenly sat straight up. "Why do you need your fancy silk pajamas, Jiminie?"

Jimin's face flushed red. "No reason!" he squeaked, running out of his bedroom.

"That means there's most definitely a reason!" Taehyung shouted, hobbling after him. "My brain is coming up with all sorts of reasons right now," he warned with a teasing grin. "It's in your best interests to tell me!"

"Boys! Stop running through the house!" Reverend Park bellowed. "If you want to rough house, you can head over to Taehyung's early."

"Excuse me reverend-nim," Taehyung yelled down the stairs. "Can you please elaborate on 'early?'"

Reverend Park sighed loudly. "Please, Taehyung. If your family is going to invite him to spend the night over there so often you can just keep him."

Taehyung's mouth fell open. "'So often?'" he hissed. Jimin looked absolutely mortified. "How often is often!?"

"Only twice!" Jimin insisted, his voice coming out in a squeak. "It's just...Well, you know how cold the barn gets. The extra body heat helps keep Yoongi-hyung warm."

Taehyung had a hand over his mouth. "Park Jimin-ah, I never thought I'd see the day you rebelled. Who knew that all it took was a blackout, a few murders, and a devilishly handsome stranger!"

"You're not funny," Jimin huffed.

"Wait..." Taehyung's eyes widened. "That's why you're looking for your silk pajamas! You're trying to look sexy for hyung!"

"Please, stop," Jimin begged, his face twisted in embarrassment.

Taehyung refused. "Are you two like...you know?" He wiggled his eyebrows before leaning in and whispering, "Shaboinking?" Jimin paled. "Sorta like a pants-off dance-off?"

"I don't know what you mean," Jimin finally answered, running into his brother's room and slamming the door.

"Lusting and thrusting!?" Taehyung yelled after him.

"Stop talking!" Jimin screamed.

Taehyung pressed his mouth up against the closed door. "Fornicating!?"

Jimin flung the door open, causing Taehyung to topple inside. "Ow!" Taehyung yelped. "My ankle's not completely healed yet, jerk!"

Jimin stared down at him without a hint of pity. "No," he finally answered. Turning towards his brother's closet he began to dig through in search of his pajamas. His voice was muffled by the clothes when he added, "Not yet."