Chapter 3

Later that day, Lily pinches the bridge of her nose as she has to watch boys once again have no boundaries. What made them think it was okay to go into Julies room and snoop? They don't even know her.  She sighs and sits in a chair in the corner of the room watching the boys. Luke is staring at a box on the shelf, Reggie is making angels on Julies bed and Alex is attempting to pick up a photo frame.

She looks around and then her eyes widen in realisation "This is the room I poofed into yesterday" She mutters to herself.

The door to the room opens and Julie enters, her eyes widening when shes sees them all there. She doesn't look happy with them. "What are you guys doing in my room?"

The three boys all look at her from their spots and you can clearly see them trying to think of excuses.

"uhhh" All Reggie and Alex say at the same time in a high pitched tone.

"We were looking for the kitchen?" Luke replies.

At least one boy has enough brain cells to form words but not enough to come up with a good lie.  Lily thinks to herself.

Julie points at them all "This... This can't happen. It's creepy. Get off my bed, please."

Reggie immediately jumps off the bed and Lily sighs as she sees the state he's left it in. This is exactly what they were like when they were alive.

Luke raises his hand "Hey, Julie. What's in the box?" He asks, pointing at a white box with flowers on.

"That's off-limits."

Lily mentally groans at that response. Julie doesn't know Luke and saying somethings off limits will make him more curious. Rookie mistake there.

Luke starts to chuckle "Oh, oh, ok" he glances at the other ghosts "Girl stuff"

Julie crosses her arms over her chest, really not looking happy. Lily finally stands up, having had enough of this.  She walks up to Luke and whacks him on the back of the head "It's none of your business dufus."

"Oh, like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie asks from his spot sitting on a bean bag at the end of Julies bed.

Alex glances between the other two boys "Oh come on." He then turns to Julie "I'm sorry about them."

Julie ignore Alex's apology, looking straight at Luke "It's none of your business and yes, there might be some glitter"

Alex goes to pick up the picture frame and for some reason It works this time "Hey! I actually picked something up" Immediately after saying that, he drops the frame on Julies bed. "I dropped it."

Luke and Lily step forward to look at the picture "Is that your mom?" Luke asks.

"Yes, and it's my favourite picture of us so if you break it, I'll break you"

Alex smiles slightly "Ok ,Well sorry because we're kind of unbreakable at this point."

"Not to me" Lily warns, glaring at him.

Julie looks at her "I'm sorry but who are you?"

Lily smiles slightly "I'm Lily" she greets, holding out her hand. She then remembers she's a ghost so immediately drops it.

Alex puts an arm around his sister "This is my little sister. We were going to introduce you to her this morning but you left."

"I'm really sorry that got stuck with these losers." Lily says to Julie.

Julie smiles slightly "Nice to meet you."

Lily goes to grab the photo frame so she can put it back in the spot Alex moved it from.  The mess the boys have made is stressing her out. However her hand goes straight through the frame, causing the blonde to sigh in frustration.