Chapter 14

Your P.O.V.

It was down to the final six and I was surprised on how far I made it through the competition. I had honestly thought I was going to have been eliminated a long time ago. But now I have a fighting chance to win the game, and if I don't I'll of had a good run. I was resting on the beach with Dawn and we were talking about what would happen next.

Y/n: Honestly, I doubt Chris will make the remaining challenges easy.

Dawn: Yes, I'm sure that it will only get worse from here.

Confessional

Y/n: Man, it really feels so weird to be in the final six. I guess it all must of been some dumb luck or something to help me this far. And to any of the others that got voted off, I'm gonna win this game for you guys.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Duncan: I'll admit, Y/n is actually just full of surprises. But it doesn't mean that he'll take my five million from me. And I plan on making it all the way, I'm not gonna lose like before.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jasmine: I'm glad I still have Shawn and other people I can trust. But Duncan and Alejandro are gonna be buggers to beat until their gone. So I gotta keep my wits about and not get distracted.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn: I am so lucky to have made it this far without my brain being eaten. As soon as I get the five million, I am building a zombie bunker. Because I know the zombie apocalypse is right around the corner.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn: I knew that mother nature would help me on my journey to victory. And to think that I've met someone who cares about nature as much as I do.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Alejandro: I know that I'm going to win this time and no one will stop me. So I have been making sure that I am going to be in the finale. All I have to do is just wait a little while longer.

Confessional ends

After a few minutes, me and Dawn didn't say anything. I was in some deep thought about what could happen next. After a few minutes Chris came up via the intercom once again.

Chris: Alright campers, please make your way into the forest. Because today has a very special challenge in store.

So we made our way to the forest to join the others. When we all arrived we saw several tarps over what appeared to be some sort of cages.

Chris: Alright, now that everyone is here we can start the challenge. So the producers thought it would be a good idea to do something east today.

Jasmine: And is it easy?

Chris: Yes, all you have to do is tame some wild animals. It'll be kind of like the "Top Dog" challenge from Total Drama Action.

Shawn: That seems easy enough.

Chris: Oh really?

Chris then had a couple interns pull off the tarp to reveal what was underneath and we were shocked. It turned out to be dozens of mutant animals from season four. And then we all just glared at Shawn for jinxing the challenge.

Chris: Alright, so we're going to pair you up into teams of two. The pair with the most tamed mutant animals will win the challenge. And to make things even more interesting, whatever pair can take my killer plant, Larry, will automatically win.

Y/n: Well, where is Larry?

Chris: He's deep in the forest, but if you want to get eaten alive that's up to you. Alright, now the pairs are Duncan and Shawn, Jasmine and Y/n, and finally Dawn and Alejandro. And I suggest that you work fast, because these guys are really hard to tame, so GO!