Free the Nips

Alexa's P.O.V

I woke up this morning with the worst fucking headache, serves me right for drinking I guess. I laid in bed scrolling through my phone, as usual, this is literally why I'm always late every day. I was going through my Insta when I got a notification for Joey.

It was a picture of her in a white tank top that said: "Free the Nipple" on the front. The picture had the caption "My body is not the problem. My politics are not the problem...your thoughts are. Braless. Boundless. Blow up the patriarchy." Preach sis, stick it to that stuck up bitch Wilder. Guess we're going braless today, I thought to myself as I picked out my outfit today. As usual, my parents were either asleep still or out of the house already so I didn't have to hear them run their mouths out my outfit choice.

 As usual, my parents were either asleep still or out of the house already so I didn't have to hear them run their mouths out my outfit choice

I decided instead of leaving my hair out like I usually do I would just slick my hair back. It took a while to make sure my hair laid flat instead of turning into waves but I managed since my hair was still damp from my shower this morning. I filled in my brows and threw on mascara and lipgloss before I started to grab my shit for school. I wasn't really hungry, all I kept thinking about was my talk with Tim. I didn't want to see him today which was a first for me.

On my way to school, all I could think about was Tim, had he told anyone about yesterday? I'll never live this down! I sighed to myself and tried to ignore the thoughts that kept crowing my brain and focused my attention on the homework I hadn't done last night. As usual, I got the answers online, it's a miracle I haven't been caught yet. Ms. Wilder would have a tittie attack if she found out I was cheating in her class, fuck that bitch though. Don't get me wrong, I am smart and the work isn't hard I'm just lazy as hell.

When I got to school, I got stares from everyone, I'm used to it at this point.

"Ah, it's my munchkin!" Luke shouted and came over to give me a hug as best as he could with his crutches. Apparently, he'd taken a nasty fall at the party, that's tough buddy.

"Yes, it is I," I responded and let him wrap his arms around me. When he let me go I turned to see Anna open her jacket to show that she had gone braless today.

"Wow, ultra-mild," Joey said as she tugged at the cropped sweater she had on.

"Sorry."

"I'm just fucking with you. You're perfect." Joey leaned towards Anna so their noses were touching.

"Speaking of perfect, check out Ms. Sexy Lexi." George cut in as he whistled, Tim and Luke both turned to look at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are gonna put something over before the AP bio, right?" Luke questioned and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Are you stupid or something?" I asked and Tim laughed but tried to cover it up with a cough.

"Why should she?" He asked and I turned to Luke, waiting whatever stupidity was about to fall from his ass.

"We got a quiz."

"Bro, part of the point they're trying to make is that their bodies aren't a distraction." He added and I nodded in agreement.

"I know. I'm obviously down for that." Luke defended and I scoffed.

"If it does distract you, that's your problem, not hers." Tim turned to me and winked and I fought the smile that threatened to show.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." I shoved George and he laughed. He's such an idiot I swear.

"If you think you're schooling me on misogyny... like I don't fucking understand?"Atta boy Luke, at least we know you have some sense, Joey squealed and hugged Tim and Luke.

"I love you guys! My woke boys." She said and I rolled my eyes, ah yes applaud them for being decent human beings.

"Yes, I'm gonna cover up until after the quiz. I'm not giving that bitch the satisfaction of failing me." I shrugged my shoulders and pulled out my phone.

"You gonna cover up for the quiz?" Tim asked and I shrugged my shoulders again.

"I would but my only option is putting my coat on, and that's a definite no."

"Wanna borrow my hoodie?" My heart skipped a beat but I nodded anyway. I tried not to show how excited I was on the inside. I get to wear his hoodie bitches!! I watched as his shirt slid up against his skin as he pulled off the hoodie and felt my face get hot. Damn.

"Why didn't you just ask for mine?" Luke asked with a pout and I rolled my eyes, choosing to ignore him. Don't kill my vibe bitch.