New Friends?

Alexa's P.O.V

Liked by Jojodm and others

Lexinluv Should I go to this party tonight?

Jojodm duh! I wanna see you there bby

I sighed and locked my phone, ignoring the Instagram comments that followed after Joey's.It's not that I don't want to go, I just... don't want to see Tim and Joe together. If I go I'll probably just do my own thing, let's see what the night has to offer I guess. I tossed my phone onto my bed and made my way to my closet to find something to wear. After about 15 minutes or so, I decided on a cute light blue top and some blue jeans.

 After about 15 minutes or so, I decided on a cute light blue top and some blue jeans

I tossed my clothes onto my bed and grabbed a towel so I could shower first. After my shower I focused on my hair for a while, making sure my curls look as good as usual. My curly hair was my trademark really, it's what I was known for at Grand Army as far as appearances go, other than that I was just another one of Joey Del Marco's BFFs to everyone else.

When my hair looked the way I wanted it to, I quickly got dressed and began working on my face. I made sure I moisturized my skin and filled my brows in a bit, then added some lipgloss. I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, but I want to look good at the same time. I texted in my group chat with Joey, Anna, and the boys and asked them where they were and if we were gonna link up before the party. As usual, Joey was already with the boys and they told me to just meet them there.

I rolled my eyes and swiped on my phone to the Uber app, I wasn't in the mood to take public transportation and my parents really didn't mind too much as long as I'm not in their business. I saw that I had 5 minutes before my driver arrived, so I shoved on my white bubble coat and grabbed a small white purse shoving my wallet in it along with my phone, charger, and pepper spray. When I got downstairs the driver was already waiting for me. I walked up to the car and opened the back door.

"Who are you picking up?" I asked waiting for him to confirm my name before getting in.

"Alexa, right?" I nodded my head as I climbed inside the car. In New York, you really can't be too careful these days. As I've gotten older I've become wearier of those around me, paranoid even. Better to be safe than sorry though I guess.

When I got to the party, I waited outside for everyone. It was so cold I could literally see my breath, so I counted down from 20. If they weren't here by the time I got to 20, I was going inside; I'm not one to wait on people. When I reached 7 they were walking over, Luke had his arm around Joey while George had his arm around Anna. Tim was walking alone this time.

"Heyyy," Luke said as he winked at me, causing me to laugh. Tim pulled me in for a hug and I fought the urge to hug him back. Now that Luke had Joey's attention I suddenly matter? Fuck that. I pulled away from him and walked slightly ahead of the group.

"I'm such a dick, but look over there," Joey said as she laughed. I looked over and saw Leila walking away from what I'm assuming is her mom's car.

"Oh my God!" Joey shrieked and I rolled my eyes at how childish she was being. Everyone else laughed at her behavior but I honestly couldn't be bothered.

"Hot Asian Freshman! I love her."George gushed and I glared at him.

"Dude! Sick." I commented and he laughed it off. Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with these people honestly.