Condoms and bombs

Alexa's P.O.V

School had been pretty uneventful up until gym. I walked into the girls locker room, rolling my eyes as the girls scream and yelled lyrics to Bodak Yellow. I tried my best to ignore them and tossed my trash out from this mornings store run.

"Jojo?" I called out over the noise as I walked over to the sinks.

"Over here." I heard from behind me as I washed my hands. I shook them dry and looked under the stalls, seeing only one in use.

"Open up." I knocked softly and the door open just enough to let me in. I closed it swiftly as I walked in, making sure it was locked.

"Did you guys get it out?" I questioned as I shook my hands dry.

"No, but where were you?" Gracie asked and I laughed. Grace currently had one leg up as Joey tried to pull a condom out of her. What did she expect after having sex with George of all people? He's an idiot.

"I was hungry, coach said if I was going to eat I had to exit the gym, so I did." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes before gasping.

"Wait. Wait. Wait."

"Don't move." Joey commanded as she leaned more towards Grace.

"I can feel it." I watched as Gracie's face twisted in discomfort and I felt bad.

"It's gonna be okay, just take deep breaths." I said quietly and she nodded.

"One, two, three." Joe counted as she pulled the condom out. Gracie gasped heavily as she felt it coming out.

"I can't believe you just did that for me." Gracie says, still panting as she reaches for Joey's face. We all laughed and she hugged us both.

When we exited stall Joey threw the condom towards a poor freshman.

"Wanna pick that up for me real quick?" Joey and the others girls laughed and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a napkin and picked it up off the floor, tossing it in the trash.

"Ignore her." I told her the girl and she gave me a tight lipped smile.

"I have to get to class." She told Joey, I could tell she was nervous."

"I'm just...fucking with you." I shoved Joey lightly and adjusted the straps of my bag.

I listened as Dom began to talk to Gracie about plan B. She had a really good point, because of George's dumb ass Gracie could be pregnant.

"Damn, yo, that's some thotty shit." Dom's friends laughed.

"Watch your fucking mouth." I snapped and before the girl could say something, Dom held her hand out and told her to leave it.

Gracie started to panic and I sighed, rubbing my face in annoyance. I hate these big mouth bitches.

"No matter what happens you've got us mamas. Don't worry." I pulled her in for a hug and she rested her head on my shoulder.

We decided to stay in the locker room together talking while Joey went to the gym. We were looking up pregnancy symptoms until a huge boom sounded through the school. I could feel the building rumble slightly as it did. Alarms started blaring and Joey came running in rushing us to get out as Gracie continued mumbling.

"I'm gonna go find Tim! Stay together!" I shouted and ran out. I felt the cool air hit my legs as I ran, of course we had to have gym during an explosion.