Aspirin and Alcohol

Alexa's P.O.V

"Alright guys, I think I'm gonna call it a night," I said as I ran my fingers through my hair...well tried to.

"What? No!" George threw his arm around me and pouted.

"You can't go, the night just started, we're having fun, right Jojo?" Luke scooped Joey up in his arms making her squeal.

"I've already drunk more than I should have and I have the biggest fucking headache right now. Definitely calling it a night." I looked over at Tim who looked disappointed and laced my fingers with his.

"I don't want you to go, don't leave me with these idiots," Tim whined and I reached up giving him a gentle kiss on both cheeks.

"You know you love us asshole," Luke said as he shoved Tim playfully.

"Get me an aspirin and we'll talk." I shrugged before pulling my phone out to check the time; if I am gonna go home I need to make sure I make it to the trains before 1:00, otherwise, I'll have to drop hella money on an Uber.

"I don't think you're supposed to be mixing alcohol and aspirin baby," Tim said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Baby? Ooh, I like where this is going!" George shouted as he raised his eyebrows at us.

"You never call me baby Tim Tim, I thought we had something special!" George shouted and I quickly slapped my hands over his mouth.

"Shut up! You're making a scene!" I said as I held back a laugh. These guys are idiots.

"Anyway, I know I'm not supposed to mix that shit, but quite frankly that is the only way I will make it through the rest of the night with you bozos," I said and stuck my tongue out at all of them.

"We'll stop for aspirin later, right now let's just get the fuck out of here.," Joey said with a laugh.