9

"hi." zeala said, her voice cracking as she tried to maintain her calm. it's been a while since she's heard his voice, the voice she missed. it wasn't healthy to miss it, especially after the situation.

"h-how have you been z, i missed talking to you." alejandro said, his voice sounding nervous and stuttering a bit at the start of his sentence.

"bad. my mom just threatened to kick me out if i don't get money for her...i missed it too." zeala said.

"they're still doing that to you?" alejandro asked.

"yeah, its gotten worse." zeala said as she put on her airpods.

"z you know i'm here for you whenever you need me....im so sorry for what happened." alejandro said, zeala wanting to forget about the situation even though she should be discussing it with him.

"ale i know you were super stressed and i just made it worse, you know not to do it and that's all i need." zeala said.

"no i was stupid to let myself get to that point..it won't happen again promise." alejandro said.

"i trust you....are you home?" zeala asked, was she really about to ask if he could come over? yes. it was a dumb decision but when has she never made a dumb decision as this.

"yeah just chilling." alejandro said, desperate to see zeala just as bad.

"come over please." zeala said, she knew he wouldn't decline.

"on my way." alejandro said, he answered quick, like probably one second after zeala finished her sentence.

"ok, see you in a lil." zeala said, starting to tidy up both her appearance and her room.

"bye z." alejandro said, zeala pressing the end button which lead to the call ending.

zeala what did you just do.

was this a good move? they didn't know, probably not. it was the lack of seeing each other and feeling each others touch that made the two so gullible to it. they both just needed to see each other badly.

it was a matter of ten minutes that zeala heard her doorbell ring, instantly hurrying down her stairs.

she opened her front door, alejandro quickly looking up from his phone.

there was a silence for a second, just the two staring into each others eyes, not knowing what to say.

there was no time wasted.

zeala pressing her lips onto alejandro's, alejandro kissing her back hungrily. they were craving each others touch. zeala slightly pulled alejandro inside, closing the door behind them.

they pressed up against the wall, zeala slowly kissing down alejandro's chin to neck. alejandro slightly letting out a gasp, he was caught by surprise of how zeala was acting, she normally was the one to let him do everything. she was more controlling than before.

zeala made many noticeable marks on alejandro's neck, luckily he had a hoodie with him so there would be no worry about his mom finding out.

their lips connected again, it was a passionate kiss, something they didn't really do when they were together. it was more adrenaline than passion before.

"what happened to hello...how are you...my name is..." alejandro joked, breaking the passionate moment.

zeala laughed, she missed their jokes they had.

"hello, how are you alejandro. my name is zeala." zeala said, jokingly holding her hand out for alejandro to shake.

instead of shaking it, alejandro put his hand intertwined with hers and pulled her body close. his eyes flickering from her lips to eyes.

zeala held his hand as she ran upstairs to her room, almost slipping on the water she slipped earlier. alejandro laughing as she almost fell face first.

they connected their lips again, only this time it was desperation taking over. zeala kissing back hungrily, alejandro's hands slowly sliding down her body. zeala's hands caressing alejandro's cheek.

zeala moving her hands to alejandro's hair, she knew it was his weakness. pulling it lightly as their desperation grew, making alejandro let out a quiet groan.

they pulled away as they needed a breather. alejandro placing his lips from zeala's jawline to her lower neck area, almost chest area. zeala's head falling back, letting out a small moan.

the two keeping eye contact as alejandro moved down zeala's body. alejandro lightly pushing zeala back, causing for the two to fall back on the bed.

their hearts thumping, sounding as if one another could hear it.

"are you sure you want to do this?" alejandro asked, not knowing if zeala was okay with it.

"yes, i'm sure. i need you." zeala said, connecting their lips again as she unbuttoned her jeans. alejandro pulling his shirt over his head, instantly reconnecting the kiss as it broke.

zeala knew what alejandro did was a one time thing. although, he would put her through more situations she could imagine. she didn't know what she was getting herself into, she just needed someone. she was a closed person, letting close to no one enter her life. he was the only one she really trusted, the only person she felt as if she mattered to.