13

during that week, alejandro and zeala's situation did not blow up across the school. once zeala said it was a rumor to citlaly, it basically shut down.

it was the end of the week, friday, the weekend beginning to come around. alejandro invited zeala to a party in the city, zeala accepted it since her parents would both be home so she wanted to be away from the house but forgetting about the plans her mother orginally made.

zeala had made one new friend that week, his name was jordan. alejandro repeatedly asked zeala about him, she became aware of his jealousness. she alarmed him that he was just a friend, and he was gay. alejandro apologized, realizing he was being controlling of who her friends were. he was glad zeala was meeting some new people now.

it was the last class of the day, zeala and jordan having small talk before heading home.

"are you going to that party in the city tonight?" jordan asked.

"yeah, ale invitied me. who's hosting?" zeala said, grabbing her backpack and throwing it around her arms.

"to be honest, i don't even know. they have money though cause look at the place." jordan giggled, holding his phone up to zeala's view.

it was huge, and modern. it looked like those houses you see in hollywood, but it was in new york which was odd since most houses are cramped up against each other.

"damn, how many bedrooms does this even have." zeala exclaimed, holding the phone to get a better view.

"probably like ten, rich people don't play." jordan laughed, zeala letting out a small chuckle as well.

the school bell rung, alarming that it was now time to go.

"see you tomorrow zay." jordan said, giving zeala a side hug.

"bye j." zeala said, returning the hug.

they went in opposite directions, zeala spotted alejandro waiting near the exit. she hurried up before the crowd of students got larger.

"hey." zeala grinned, giving alejandro a small peck on the lips.

"hi bae." alejandro said, resting his hands on her waist.

"can weeeee get canes please." zeala blurted, she knew alejandro did not like raising canes that much.

alejandro sighed, "fine but only because you seem really happy today and i don't want to mess your mood up."

zeala squealed, it was true, she just had a boost in her mood today for whatever reason, it was rare.

they were in the car, alejandro frustrated since students kept on walking by the car as he tried to reverse. zeala laughed as they spent the last five minutes just trying to get out of the parking lot.

zeala groaned, "fuckk i forgot my mom is making me go to dinner today ughhh."

"skip itt, that party is tonight." alejandro dragged.

"i know but my mom is forcing me, maybe i'll be able to leave with you guys, i don't know how long it'll be though." zeala said.

"mm ok, hopefully you guys don't take long, we're thinking of leaving by six." alejandro said, turning into the drive-thru.