11

alejandro sat down at zeala's bed once again, zeala looking at him weirdly.

"why are you looking at me so weird." alejandro asked, noticing his phone in her hands.

"who's michelle." zeala asked, showing alejandro the messages.

"z we were distant from each other, i had a thing with her for like a weekend, that's all." alejandro explained.

"ok i get that but you start saying bullshit like 'the two of us being apart was the worst' when you're over here messing with other girls." zeala said, her mood changing into an annoyed one.

"zeala come on, don't make it more than it is. she was literally a one night stand, we got a little too high and just started messing with each other." alejandro said, resting his hands on zeala's thighs.

zeala looked down at his hands, "so you fucked her? ok whatever, you're not going with her this weekend though." completely ignoring his statement of "don't make it more than it is".

"we were high zeala, i wasn't in the right state of mind. trust me i wasn't going to, she's terrible." alejandro said, chuckling as he rested his nose on zeala's.

he leaned in for a little kiss, "you know i love you right."

zeala rolled her eyes but smiled, leaning in for another kiss.

"i love you too."

alejandro smacked her thighs lightly and began to get up again, "i'll see you at school tomorrow ight?"

"yea." zeala said, helping alejandro get his stuff.

"want me to pick you up tomorrow?" alejandro asked.

"please." zeala said, giving him his sweater.

"i'm picking up mattia and kai too, if you're ok with that." alejandro said.

"yeah that's fine." zeala said as she walked alejandro outside.

"see you tomorrow morning z." alejandro said as he leaned in for one last kiss.

"bye ale." zeala said as she hugged him goodbye.

as alejandro pulled out of her driveway, zeala made her way to her bedroom once again. she still had the michelle and alejandro situation on her mind but she just told herself to stop overthinking. she wanted her relationship with alejandro to work out, be well and healthy. she tried not to make a big deal out of little situations, but she didn't know how to declare a situation little or major. everything seemed major to her.

alejandro, on the otherhand, knew what happened. it was as simple as just two teenagers acting out. michelle didn't mean anything to him, basically she was a rebound but not exactly. alejandro was hurt because of what happened with zeala and just needed to get it off his mind. he was going to decline her invitation either way, he didn't like her at all.

the school could care less about others around them, they just focus on themselves and their group which is better than having nosey people in all your business. although, when alejandro and zeala were clearly done with each other, people began to ask alejandro questions. many girls began to hit on him again, not like they stopped, but more began to flirt with him.

they would ask him if they were broken up, if zeala was as weird if she acted, how he found zeala attractive, many offensive questions toward zeala. they would tell him how so much good-looking girls wanted him and he chose zeala. his soccer team would mess with him about it, but out of the whole team, he was the only player that was honest and a person you could truly trust. he didn't like to bring zeala around the team because he knew they would start acting stupid with her. he only liked to bring zeala around mattia and kairi, although they were apart of the soccer team, they knew how zeala was and how different she was from all the rumors made up about her. zeala hung out with the group before and had no problem with it, they would bring around girls sometimes but zeala knew not to get too close with them because there would be a different one within a week.

as morning rolled in, zeala was just waiting for alejandro to arrive.

alejandro was close to arrivng at zeala's, about five minutes away.

"schools the other way you know that right." mattia stated, pointing in the direction of the school.

"we're picking up zeala." alejandro said, mattia and kairi looking at each other confused.

"weren't you guys 'done' with each other." kairi said, quoting the word "done".

"yesterday we talked about what happened and i apologized." alejandro said, turning into her driveway.

"she forgave you?" mattia questioned.

alejandro nodded, mattia and kairi sitting back in their seats, not wanting to tell alejandro their relationship seemed off as zeala was vulnerable to forgiving alejandro since that was the only person she was close with.

they just stayed quiet the rest of the way.

zeala's phone began to ring, alarming an incoming call.

"i'm here." alejandro said.

"ok, i'm heading out." zeala said, grabbing her backpack and beginning to walk to her driveway.

"you don't need a ride to school?" sierra asked, standing at the kitchen counter.

"no alejandro is going to take me." zeala said, grabbing the front door knob.

"could've told me that earlier, i had to bribe nate to take you." sierra said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"wasn't going to let him take me either way." zeala said under her breath.

"huh?" sierra questioned.

"bye mom." zeala said as she walked out the door.

"bye zeala, love you." sierra yelled as she locked the front door.

"love you too." zeala mumbled.

zeala approached alejandro's car and noticed mattia and kairi in the backseat, mattia always was in the passenger so it came as a surprise he agreed to sit in the back.

she greeted the two boys, earning 'hellos' from the two.

during the car ride to school, the four just talked about what's been going on in each others life and the wild stories coming from mattia and kairi. alejandro and the two boys were currently having issues with their other friends, alvaro and roshaun. they always had a time where they would find something to be mad at each other, it took them about a week to just get over it. they were mad at alvaro and roshaun for sharing so called personal information on instagram live, they only had about 50 people on, but whatever it was, got around the school quickly. zeala didn't know what got thrown out there but honestly, could care less. their conversation mostly revolved around that situation and a little talk behind the soccer team and how efficient their success has been since alejandro has been inactive since his injury.

mattia and kairi noticed zeala and alejandro being back together was odd, but they knew exactly why they went back to each other.

zeala and alejandro thought the relationship they had between each other was going to be perfectly fine.