Wattpad Original
Mayroong 12 pang mga libreng parte

Announcement - Wattpad Originals

Hello, Hiroes and readers!

This year hasn't been good to us. But everyday is a new opportunity and that alone is an achievement 'cause we were given another chance to have a better day. Let's all celebrate all the good things, even the simple ones, to lighten our day.

That's why I'm here. I want to celebrate this another achievement with you as I wouldn't be here without your support.

Engagement Chaos was chosen to be included under Wattpad Originals. It is such an honor as it means that they saw potential in my stories. I never even thought that such a great opportunity would come in my way.

Starting November 18, Engagement Chaos will be under Wattpad Originals. I would like to ask for your support again and to celebrate this new blessing with me.

I can't express how much I am thankful to all of you. Rest assured that I will learn everything I need to learn to improve my writing skills and to give you more stories that you will enjoy.

You can read more about the Wattpad Originals here: https://www.wattpad.com

Always remember to spread kindness. I love you all million, million, and gazillion times.

Stay safe.

Sincerely,
Commander