Part 4

After a very strange Friday night dinner, with drinks in the pool house with Grandpa and dinner in the main house with Grandma. It is finally time to go back to Yale, I drive my car with the moving van Logan insisted he pay for following behind me. (Outfit above.) I was going to Branford hall just like Rory. Except I am the floor above her instead of next here this time. So this time I have to use stairs.

The movers decide to move the couch first, I kept all the furniture from the common room so it will look the same. We just got it up the stairs and I was opening the door for them. When I open it I see Rachel and run and hug her, "oh my God, Rachel I missed you so much." She smiles, "same her!" I look over to the movers, "oh yeah, just put that against that wall there please. Make sure not to mark it on the way in, or my Grandma will kill you and me." They nod and carefully put it down and go to get the rest of the stuff.

We sit on the couch and Rachel turns to me, "so did you and Logan... you know?" I look down, "maybe." She tackles me in a hug, "this is amazing! Now I can talk to you about Colin and me--" I cut her off, "please don't go into detail, I don't think I'm ready to hear what you and Colin get up to." She laughs and then there's a knock and Logan, Colin, Finn, and some guy I don't know walk in. I go over to Logan and give him a kiss, "hey charming, who's this?" Logan looks over to where I'm looking, "oh, this is my cousin Ryan from England. He's transferred to Yale this year and will be staying with my family for the holidays and stuff." I nod, "well, it's nice to meet you Ryan."

He kisses my hand and winks, "right back at you." Logan whacks him round the head, "watch it mate. We might be family but I will kick your ass." I laugh, "calm it Charming. So what do we owe the pleasure." Finn bows dramatically, "well my fair ladies, me and these humble gentlemen are going for coffee. Care to join?" I nod, "sure, Rachel?" I turn to see her whispering with Colin and then see looks up and says, "I'll stay here with the movers. You guys go, the last thing I need is to be around this lot caffeinated." I laugh but nod and leave with the boys.

I turn to Ryan, "so did you already know Finn and Colin?" He nods, "yes, me and Finn went on holiday this summer, something about these two being too lovesick." I awe, "is Finnykins getting jealous." He pouts, "Logan, tell your girlfriend to stop bullying me." Logan laughs, "if only I could, I would rather not get any bruises today." I scoff and he puts his arm around me and kisses the top on my head, "still rude, no matter how much you kiss me." He tilts my chin up and kisses me on the lips, "how about now." I smile, "whatever."

We get to the coffee cart and Colin bumps into someone and they say, "oh, sorry." When we stop I see Rory and I think the guy's names Marty. Colin being the snob he is says, "no, seriously, you couldn't see me there?" I laugh and Finn says, "not everyone's staring at you Colin." I nod, "yeah, we're not all Rachel." Finn then nods to Rory, "great to see you again, Rory." Rory gives him a nod, "hey Finn, Chris." I give a salute and Logan says, "hey, I know you from somewhere, I seeing a uniform." Marty then says, "I've bartended for you-- for your parties."

Logan smiles, "that's right, you have. You're a talented man. He makes a kick-ass margarita, this girl loves them." I smack his hand away from my face as he points, "pointing is rude." Ryan laughs, "I think you might be back in the dog house mate." Logan ignores Ryan and says, "it's good to see you again. What's your name?" I scoff, "it's Marty Logan. And next to him is my sister Rory." He gives her a smile, "I remember, nice to see you again Rory." Then Ryan says, "Assuming your services are still for hire this year I plan on throwing some banging parties, your financial situation hasn't changed at all?" Marty shakes his head, "nope." He smacks his shoulder, "good, I'll give you a call." I give my sister a smile as we leave and Colin says, "excellent shirt. I can see what you see in him." I yell back, "don't be an ass Colin, don't make me tell Rachel." With that he walks away and joins us saying, "me an ass, never. I'm a friend to all people, large and very, very small."

I get back to my dorm and leave the boys and find my room set up perfectly. (dorm room above.) I open Rachel's door and say, "thanks for setting it up. How did you make it look so good" She smiles, "it's fine and it's a gift." I give her one last smile before going into my dorm room and my phone rings, "hey Rory, what's up?" She laughs, "I finally talked to Logan and your friends, they seem like jerks." I laugh, "their not once you get to know them. They just want have fun for as long as they can, be free you know? I promise if you meet them again it will be so much better, and to be honest I only just met Ryan today." She sighs, "fine, also we're having a wake Asher Fleming died." I gasp, "Paris' Professor? How is she?" "She's Paris, can you come I don't want it turn out empty." I lay down on my bed, "I will be there. Tell her I'm sorry for her loss. Bye twiny." "Bye."

A/n: Hey guys so Ryan is my way of not ruining canon for Rory. I hope you all liked this part and please comment what you thought of Rory meeting the guys for the first time. Soon after this I will be uploading another new part so look out for that.

Xoxo Maddie.