Part 7

It was the day of the brigade party and we spilt up into two groups. Stephanie, Ryan, Finn, and Colin are taking Rory, while I'm going with Rachel, Noah, and Logan seeing as she still has no idea what my part in this is and I would really like to keep it that way for as long as I can. We get their before them and I get ready for tonight in my tent that I share with Logan. I walk out in my white coat dress and Logan looks my up and down already dressed, "you look beautiful your majesty." (Outfit above.) I kiss him, "you look very handsome yourself charming. Now what can I do to help?" He smirks, "nothing, we has this all sorted, I promise. I think Noah has you tiara, you need that don't you." I nod, "yeah, I'll see you once the party starts." I give one final kiss before I walk around to find Noah.

We go back to my tent as instructed and sit on the bed. Noah places the tiara on my head, "the perfect fit as normal, you know I think Rory's head would be way too big for the tiara anyway." I laugh, "you thinks so, huh?" He gives me a hug, "nothing is going to change. Now the party starts in half an hour, seeing as we're both ready let's talk about your entrance." I nod, "I'll tell you. I asked Stephanie to let it slip about a queen but not say who and then it is singled to the boys and then the trumpets play and I walk out with both you and Rachel." He laughs, "sounds dramatic I love it. Come on then, time for you to get in position."

Third person pov:

So far not one person in the brigade had spoken to Rory and she had just walked up to Stephanie, "hi, Stephanie." She smiles at her, "oh, good you're using E's. No champagne?" Rory shakes her head, "no, I'll have a little later." She then looks over at Logan and Ryan and asks, "so, are Logan and Ryan the head of the group?" Stephanie shakes her head, "no, I mean technically we have a leader and she is making her dramatic entrance later. Mostly though we make decisions together, she says she wants us to pick what we do or something. Plus, it's a secret. I shouldn't be talking to you."

Rory then looks back at the boys and wonders if her sister knew about this because of Logan and never told her. Then she says, "because the way that people act around them, they both seem kind of--" Stephanie cuts her off, "cute?" Rory shakes her head, "No. well yes they are both--" Stephanie shakes her head, "that're a line to get to them you know, and isn't your sister dating Logan?" Rory shakes her head, "no, I'm not looking to get in line. I'm a reporter." Before Stephanie can reply trumpets sound and everything stops and everyone looks.

Rory's eyes widen as she sees her sister, with a tiara on her head and her two best friends next her. Everyone bows and she waves them off, "enough of that, turn the music back on and get me a drink. Let's show people how much fun we really are!" Everyone cheers and then goes back to their drinks and talking. Rory slowly walks over and by the time she get's there Logan has his arm around her sister, "Chris? Your the Queen of the brigade?"

Christina's pov:

I smile at my sister and nod, "surprise. I told everyone not to tell you, I wanted to be dramatic." I see Rory look on the top of my head at my tiara, "that must cost more than our house. Why didn't you tell me? How did this even happen." I sigh, "will you excuse me and my sister." Rachel looks at me, "do you want me to come with you Tina?" I shake my head, "I'll be fine. Come on Rory." I drag my sister into the woods and we sit down.

"Chris does mom know about this? How did you even become Queen was it because of Logan?" I scoff, "no way in hell. When Gran came to Yale she was the first Gilmore Queen in the history of the brigade. Before that is was all Gilmore men, Grandpa didn't become king because of his work load, mom didn't go to collage let alone Yale. They approached me when I started Chilton, I told them Noah was going to Yale as well and they let him join, this is how I made friends so fast." Rory gives me look, "but way only approach you, why not me? I mean why not come to me when I started Yale?"

I take her hands in mine, "I have been doing this since Chilton, but to officially to join I had to swim with sharks. Not to mention the fact you have taken as much of a big work load as Grandpa. Also I think Ryan's on his way to explain the conditions, just twin swear you won't tell a soul not even mom." Rory pauses before saying, "I twin swear." I give her a hug and run back to everyone else.

I was eating with Rachel laughing at Logan, Colin, and Finn showing off. Just then Stephanie came over and slurred, "I talked to your sister before you came in. She agreed Logan and Ryan are cute. I told her about the line and she told me she didn't want to get in it, however she didn't react to me mentioning you." I put down my plate, "I need some air." As I walk away Rachel yells after me, "we're outside Tina!"

I wander around a bit until I find a good spot and lay down and start to stargaze. I hear footsteps and someone laying next to me. I turn and see Logan, "hey Queenie, Rachel told me what happened. So your jealous? Of your sister thinking I'm cute?" I pout, "you make me sound immature." I continue to look at the stars as he says, "you are, but in the best way, I think you're adorable. You know she also said Ryan was cute and unlike me he wouldn't turn her down. Me on the other hand would, seeing as I have the most beautiful girl in the world."

I sit up, "I know I'm just being silly, but if my sister decides she wants you she will get you. She always get's what she wants." He sits up as well and pulls me into him, "I guess this time will be different. Come on Queeny let's go back to our tent." He helps me up and smirks and I smirk back as he leads me back to the tent. I laugh and follow behind him, out of the corner of my eye I see Rachel smiling at me and when she sees me looking a her she winks and I just roll my eyes back...

A/N: This episode is going to be spilt into two parts and will continue in the next part I did it this way so that the parts aren't too long. Tell me what you thought of this part and what you thought of the way Logan reacted to Christina felt insecure? Do you think Christina had a right to be insecure or do you think she was just overreacting? Please let me know in the comments and please vote.

Xoxo Maddie.