Some Free Advice

A/N: This entire chapter is in Lin's POV

I was on the cell phone, calling the one person I could trust and somebody who actually has a kid.

"Hello?", a familiar voice asked.

"Oh, hey, Leslie!! Thank God, listen...I need a favor."

"Um, sure...what is it?"

"Can you meet me outside of our rooms, please? It needs to be in private."

"Um...okay. Anything for you, pal. Let me go and let Nicolette know then I'll be on my way, okay?"

"Yep, thanks, man."

"No probs, see you soon, Lin."

"Same here."

I hung up and sighed heavily. I then got up, threw on a jacket, and walked out of my room, which was very chilly at night. Wow, I never knew that Hawai'i weather would be very chilly at night (heh, it is). When I came here while making the music for Moana, it wasn't this chilly.

I then waited for a little bit until I saw Leslie walk out of his room. "Hey, man.", I said. We exchanged fist bumps and walked towards the parking lot. I then broke the news to him.

"I need some advice, Leslie. How do you and an actress of a wife juggle work on stage and home life. I mean, I know you and Nicolette are both actors, but, I don't know, I just need help."

Leslie patted my head like I was a dog and said, "Aww, poor thing, sweet and innocent. You do not know the ways of parentals."

I threw his hand off, "Yeah, it's not like I hear it from the ten million fans on Twitter!!", I said as I say down on one of the benches with a pout. Dang it!! The faces I'm making aren't working, I just look more cute!! Ugh!!

"Well...what about your parents?", Leslie asked abruptly.

My eyes went wide and a light bulb appeared in my head. My dad was a bit busy but my mom wasn't really busy. (I am just headcanoning this, yo, I dunno too much about Lin's parents so bear with me) Maybe when the time comes, and Pip and I have to do a musical or something else, I can have our kid visit my parents and spend time with Pip and I from time to time. Just like how I grew up!! Omg, why didn't I think of this.

I got up and hugged Leslie. "Oh, my God, thank you so much, Leslie!! Got to go, send my love to Nicolette and Lucille!!"

I ran out of the parking lot and into my room. I turned and waved at Leslie and smiled a very huge smile.

Leslie's POV:

"Oh my God, thank you so much, Leslie!! Got to go, send my love to Nicolette and Lucille!!", my good friend, Lin-Manuel Miranda, said to me quite giddily.

The man IS pretty hyper, for a 40 year old. I smiled and walked back to the hotel room. I saw my lovely wife, Nicolette sleeping peacefully. Then, I heard crying. I smiled and picked up my sweet Lucille. I shushed her and sang:

Cheer up, Lucille
Give me a smile
What happened to the smile I used to know
Don't you know your grin has always been my sunshine
Let that sunshine show

I smiled and she yawned and fell asleep again. So, I gently placed her in her crib and I plopped onto the couch and fell asleep, feeling proud for my friend and also glancing at my two lovely girls...

(Hey, guys, just wanted to add this in here bc I wanted to add some Lin and Leslie moments and I don't see it a lot in fanfic and IRL. So, yeah...stay safe and have a blessed day/night!!)