Thank You, Jesus

Lin's POV:

I woke up with a gasp, and I felt tears stream down my face. I was crying in my sleep, but once my vision was focused, I saw a few doctors, looking worried. "Sir? SIR!! Are you okay??", one of the doctors asked. I nodded and quickly remembered about Pip. "PHILLIPA!! IS SHE OKAY??"

The doctor gave me a compassionate smile. They both moved out of the way and I saw Phillipa in a sitting position, smiling at me. "Lin? Why were you crying?", she gently asked me.

I sobbed and ran up to her and hugged her. I didn't want to let go. "Oh my...thank you, Jesus!! Gracìas!!!"

She hugged back and I immediately asked, "How's the kid? Is he okay?"

The doctor lifted me up and led me and Pip to a mirrored area where there were many other babies, but the doctor pointed at the one nearest to us, a small baby boy, with fair skin. I smiled and cried with joy. Then, an idea for his name hit me.

Mateo Gabriel Soo-Miranda.

"Hey, buddy.", I said quietly. Time went by and we eventually got to take our little Mateo home. Before we walked in the house, I let Phillipa and Mateo into the house and I stayed in the car, uttering a small prayer,

"Dear God, it's me again. I thank you very much for the blessings you've bestowed upon me y mì fámilia. Thank you for bringing my Phillipa and Mateo home. Once again, Lord, gracìas. And I say these things in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, amen."

I opened my eyes and got out of the car to go and join my fámilia...