An Invite

Pip woke up at about 7 am the next day, after what happened yesterday with another panic attack from Lin, her boyfriend, she just needed to clear her mind.

As she was making coffee, a message went off on her phone. It was from Jasmine. (The two already have their own house) She picked it up and the text said,

Hey, Pip, guess what? Me and
Ant are engaged!! Eek!!
So, I dunno if you're up but we're throwing a party. You and Lin wanna come?

Pip mentally said yes. Anything for Lin to at least take a break from his attack last night. She immediately replied.

Ofc!! What time should we come, Jaz?

Around 5pm is fine. Same address
You know where to find us. 😉

See you there!! Give Anthony our love!

Oh, yeah!! After I give him
mines!! 😏😏😏🤣🤣🤣

Alrighty then, bai!!

Jaz is away from phone

Pip put her phone down and went to wake up Lin.

"Hwuh??", Lin said, groggily.

"Morning, sunshine.", Pip said and gave Lin a peck on his cheek.

After they had breakfast, Pip broke out the news.

"Oh, really?? Their engaged!! Well, of course we're going!!", Lin said, happy and peppy. Pip really liked it when Lin was in this state. He was...himself.

T

he spent the day shopping, gaming, more gaming, watching TV, and once it was almost time, they went to go and find their clothes for the party.

Pip found a dress that looked a lot like her costume. It was blue with white lace and design. She decided to put on some light makeup, just some blue eyeshadow and lip gloss. She threw on some sandals.

When she walked outside, she saw Lin in his Sunday Best, but a lot casual. He had his Hamilton shirt with a grey suit jacket and wore denim jeans and sneakers. Typical Lin.

They linked arms and once they were ready, they hopped in the car and drove to the party. The entire ride was just small talk for about ten minutes.

Once they got there, Jasmine was in front of her apartment, waving at the incoming guests. Lin looked and saw that some faces looked new.

They walked outside and Pip saw that Renee was there, too.

Renee shrieked in joy and went to hug her "sister". "Reneeee", Pip jokingly sang.

"Phillipaaaa", Renee sang.

Lin pitched in and sang, "The Schuy-"

"AND JASMINE!!", Jaz shouted jokingly, making everyone laugh. The three walked in while Jaz was still greeting guests....

(TO BE CONTINUED...)