Your character

Name and quirk:

Kanjo (means 'feeling' or 'sentiment') was born with her mother's quirk. It wasn't very flashy, but it was very strong. The ability to feel and control the emotional energy from those around her.

Aka Energy Manipulation.

(More info in chapter 9)

Family and home:

Kanjo's family life is pretty normal. Her parents care for her, maybe too much. She's very sensitive due to her quirk and they don't want her to get hurt.
Her father's quirk is mind reading, but the other person must allow him to do it. His name is Nento Omoi. Dark blue eyes and ravenette hair. Her mother's name is Nento Nukumi. Brunette hair and amber eyes. Both work as doctors at the hospital.

Their home is a small apartment, at 10 minutes from UA if you run fast enough. So she must take the bus.

It's peaceful most of the time.

The kitchen is tidy, fridge full of healthy food and some cookies on the counter.

The living room, with its wooden floor, soft couch and tv. There's a console too.

Kanjo's room is full of books and dim lights on the ceiling, like lanterns, giving a cozy feeling. There's also a desk and a canvas.

There's a balcony full of plants such as roses, lavender, lilies and hydrangeas.

Looks and personality:

Age: 15
Height: 153 cm
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: Japanese

She got her father's ravenette hair, always in a couple of buns below her head, and her mother's bright amber eyes. Her figure is small but she always manages to make herself noticable. Even intimidating. Her skin is pretty pale. Her cheeks and nose always decorated with a light blush.

She can be quite stubborn sometimes. She's very patient with everyone and loves making people laugh. She's also very loyal and knows when to listen and when to speak. Rarely swears. She can be emotionally unstable. She hates when people see her as weak.

She loves drawing about what she feels. Gardening became a hobby because of her mom, who loves flowers. Kanjo loves roses. She also likes cooking, which she's really good at. Her favourite food is yakitori.

She likes wearing loosened clothes such as hoodies and sweaters. She finds dark colors comfortable since they don't drive attention.

At the age of 5, Kanjo's reason to become a hero was All Might. He was her inspiration and wanted to be like him. But of course, wishes don't always come true.