The World Ending: 8%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Why hello beautiful .. oh and your here too Pidge" Lance grinned goofily as he shot a finger gun towards Shiro before a playful eyebrow wiggle to Pidge.

"Oh man and here I though the zombies would keep you" Pidge teased with a slight smirk before Lance gave her a friendly hug.

"Nice to see you alive, both of you" Lance smiled kindly, pulling from the hug and lifting his hand out for Shiro to high five him since Shiro now held a limit to how many times Lance could hug him in a week. 

Pidge was thankful for Lance, when Shiro first brought her back to the camp everyone seemed to glare towards her and clearly didn't trust her. She knew Shiro was a trusting man but his trust had to be gained just like his respect .. she knew she couldn't just steal such an honour from the man without hard work to gain it. 

But Lance, he had one look at her before smiling and acting like they were buddies all along. He was a playful flirt but he never once tried flirting with her. Instead they would joke and tease each other, just messing around together and it saved Pidge a little. She had a friend, a real friend when she was never good with strangers.

Sure, Shiro was her first friend .. well he saved her and held his hand out to her when she needed one. He was more then just a friend, she just wasn't sure what to label him as. 

She didn't mind not having Keith trust her straight away, after all she was just like him. Untrusting to strangers and never really a people person. They had to prove to be someone they could trusted before she even thought of being friends with them. But now, She had Keith as a friend. She was rather pleased to have Keith a friend, she knew she could trust him as much as he now trusted her. 

Then there was Hunk, he was a good lad. Too kind to be living in such a harsh world and he trusted others way to easy. But he also knew a bad apple as soon as he saw and when he looked to her he saw her as a friend. It gave her hope, she felt some of her self guilt leave her body knowing she wasn't as bad as a monster. 

"We checked out the old charity shop out, its safe for us to camp in and has a bad door if the main one gets packed by zombies. Moving the old bookcase and dvdcase in front of the windows, it should keep any zombies out if the break threw the window .. well keep them out long enough for us to escape" Shiro smiled as he looked to Lance who chuckled over Shiro protective side and safe proofing a simple meet up point that would only be used for a single night.

"Well I better go grab our guest, he ducking behind that old car while I went to check if you arrived or not and make sure the shop was safe to use" Lance smiled, pointing his thumb over his shoulder towards the car.

"How dose he seem, a little too on nice side or is his colours clear to see" Shiro asked with a serious look, frowning as Pidge elbowed him for still be on high alert.

"He knows how to act, thats for sure. I didn't even reach the labs wall before bumping into them. About five hours away from the labs wall he stood beside an army car with soldiers holding guns ready to shoot me if I did give enough proof of being the one to pick him up. It was rather tense and he glared me down but once he knew I was from our camp he suddenly buddied up. He kept a tight lip and has been careful to not tell me a single thing but he sneakily asked a lot about our camp. Thankfully I may be an idiot but I wasn't stupid enough to be fooled into telling him a thing. I kept rambling about everything but the camp" Lance answered with, going serious himself as he gave them part of the warnings over the guy.

Shiro glanced to Pidge with a smug grin on his face and mouthing "Ha" while the young women just rolled her eyes. 

"You win this one but I still think you had your heart set on hating the guy" Pidge muttered back as she crossed her arms like a sulking child while Lance raised an confused eyebrow.

"I just enjoy being right" Shiro shot back, nudging Pidge with his shoulder a little.

"Start singing I told you so and you won't be returning to camp" Pidge warned as she glanced to the slightly older man who just smirked.

"Did I miss something" Lance asked as he rocked on the balls of his feet.

"Just us talking over our thoughts about the labs walls wanting to join with our camp. Neither of us had a good feeling over it" Shiro explained and Lance just nodded.

"Well, my guess would be that they searching for someone. The sneaky answers and low talk over people and type of survivors he came across. He clearly after someone and he seems to think we may have them and might even be helping to hide them" Lance spoke, adding on his findings and guesses over why the lab walls wanted a friendship with their camp.

"Someone, I wonder who. They have enough guns to probably wipe out all of this country zombies. They have cars and still working tech .. enough to track and hunt down the person without playing friendly with our camp. This person most important and most secretive to them if they can't just announce looking for them" Pidge rambled a little while Shiro and Lance just looked to her. 

"What" Pidge asked unsure while the other two was just staring at her.

"You are truly one of a kind pidgey" Lance grinned as he ruffled her hair making her slap his hand away.

"Lets meet the guy, I'm sure he watching our every move. For now, lets pass on fake information and see how he reacts after gaining it" Shiro offered in a small voice, the two with him nodding in agreement.