(intro) 2- introduced

you woke up, blurriness around you. you rubbed your eyes as you sat up in a bed. your vision came back to normal. you saw a woman, and two men beside your bed, staring at you.

you looked at them scared as you threw a punch at one of the men. the woman jumped in front and caught your hand. "woah woah calm down there!" the girl said.

She had glasses on, and looked quite tall. "who are you guys!" you said trying to punch them still. "why don't you get your shit together, then maybe we will tell you." says a shorter guy with dark black hair.

"Levi, calm down, she doesn't know what is going on." the blonde guy said. He crouched down next to your bed as he pulled out his hand to you. "I'm Erwin, commander of the Survey Corps."

"Levi." The woman smiled as she adjusted her glasses. "My name is Hange! Nice to meet you." she says. "she seems like a crazy one like Hange."

Levi said staring at Hange. "She seems nice!" she yells. "what's your name?" Erwin said. "Y/n Haro." Levi stared at you, but more intensely now.

"your Daiki Haro's daughter, aren't you." you nod. "that man has worked really hard for his services on this team." Hange says.

"yeah, he says that he wants to protect my family from the titans." you say. "well, y/n. I have something to tell you." Erwin said.

You stared up at his tall figure. "he passed away just from the mission today." you looked up at him, confused. "..what do you mean he passed away? he knows tricks here and there, he's strong too."

"well that's not the case, he still died." Levi said loudly. "you don't even know the connection between us." you say.

"he died, there's nothing else to do about it than mourn over him." you got out of the bed as you took the collar of Levi's shirt.

"stop talking about his death like it's useless. do you even know how it's like to lose someone?" "yes." you then felt a stinging sensation on your cheek. you held it as Hange gasped.

"Captain Levi, you need to be more warming!" "shut it shitty glasses." you sat on the bed as little tears fell. "I'm sorry y/n." Erwin said. "It's okay, I've should've known he had died."

Hange pats your shoulder as she sits beside you. "hey, nothing to be negative about! we all know how it feels." she said.

Levi stood in front of you with Erwin pulling up a chair to sit in. Levi closes the door as he stood. "so, I heard you were found on the ground, looking devastated." Levi said.

you went quiet as the memory went back to your head. "I'm talking to you, Haro." he said getting close to you.

"I saw the giant titan kicking through my districts wall . I told my mother and she took my sister. We ran to a bunker, and stood there for a while. then when I went to check to see if Titans were nearby, my mom rushed out of the bunker with my sister. she ran, ran faster than I could've imagined. she left me."

Hange rubbed your back as she looked at you. "So that's what happened." Erwin said. "That giant titan you saw is called the Colassol Titan. One of the biggest we have ever seen." Hange says.

"I want to join the Survey Corps."

everyone went quiet in the room. Levi starts to chuckle as Hange and Erwin stare at him. "Levi." Erwin says.

Levi crouches down as he puts his hand on your head. "do you know what your getting yourself into? You could die." he said.

"I don't care, I want to join, I want to represent as a member of the survey corps." you said looking at his eyes. "okay then, training starts tomorrow." he said walking out of the room.

"are you sure y/n?" Erwin said getting up out of his chair walking over to the door. "Yes." "Well I think you'll be great at this job! Do your best at training tomorrow!" Hange says giving a thumbs up.

"Come on, come see some of the members!" you got up as you dusted yourself off. you followed her as you reached outside.

everyone stared at you as you walked with Hange. "isn't she that girl that actually wanted to join?" a guy said. laughs came from the others as you looked down. "hey!" Levi yelled.

everyone went silent as they all saluted. "quit laughing, your asses are annoying enough to hear everyday already." everyone went back to talking as you looked at Hange.

"wow I didn't think captain would actually stand up to a newbie, that's unusual of him." she said. you smiled as you walked over to Levi.

"what do you want." he said looking up slightly at you. "thank you for sticking up for me Captain Levi." you said bowing down. he stared at you as his arms crossed.

"your welcome I guess."