18- feelings inside

You and Levi walked back to the HQ into his office. He opened the door as you walked inside. he shut the door behind as you sat on the couch in his office.

he pulled out the med-kit and walks over to you. you slightly blush at the sight of him caring for you. "are you okay?" "yes, I'm fine levi." he put rubbing alcohol on your jaw as he touched it.

"stop staring at it, your making me nervous." he nodded as he patted your head.

"don't be nervous, there's no flaws in you."

you both gaze at each other.

he placed his lips on your jaw where the punch was. "Levi.." you said smiling slightly. he sat beside you as he pulled you in his chest.

your head was resting on his chest as you looked up at him.

"is this.. okay with you?"

"yes."

you wrapped your hands around his body. you felt his heart beating, and his steady breathe.

you felt comfortable like this, but coming to the fact he was like a boyfriend somewhat scared you.

people would always say, 'dating is just a waste of time. eventually, they're feelings for you are going to drop.'

that phrase would always pop into your head when something couple related happens to you.

"hey Levi." you say.

"yes?"

"I think... never mind."

"what were you going to say?"

"it's nothing, just slipped out." he took your chin as he lifted up towards his face.

"what is it? do you not like me?"

"no, I like you, of course I do. It's nothing Levi."

"hm, alright then."

"it's kind of getting late, don't you think we should get ready?"

"oh, yeah." you get up as he stands up with you.

"I'm going to change." Levi says. "okay, I'll be waiting outside."

"..you can stay if you want."

you spin around to him as you blush. "I— what are you saying?" "I'll take that as a no."

you give him a thumbs up as you step out of his office and shut the door.

you feel your face burn as the Levi squad comes up to you. "why were you in Levi's office? we've been waiting for you two." jean spoke.

"oh, he was just scolding me for getting myself hurt." you lied. when it came to lying, you'd probably get an award.

the only person who could see through your lying is Hange and Levi. "what is he doing in there then?" Mikasa asks.

"he's changing."

"you two are really close, even ever since we got here." Eren said.

"oh, uh yeah we are." you say awkwardly.

"how did you two meet?" Mikasa says. "I was in a bed, and I saw Hange, Erwin, and Levi. I told them I wanted to join the survey corps because of my dads death."

"and he let you?" Armin says curious. "yeah, but I had training. it was pretty difficult."

"it sure was for eren." Jean said smacking erens back. "ow!"

you laughed as the door opened behind you. "oi, you really waited out here the whole time?" he said walking beside you.

"yeah." Hange skipped up to all of us as she smiled. "hello! let's get going now!"

A tall figure stood in the hallway. "Jean." Erwin spoke across the hall. "Your staying here." "What?- I mean, yes commander Erwin!"

~~

we all sit in the wagon, as we are going through the forest. you were sitting beside Levi, as a guy was sitting next to Levi.

Hange was at the end. Mikasa was in front of you. "so, who's this guy?" Eren asked, pointing at the priest.

"oh him? We are best buddies!" she says wrapping and arm around him.

"Hange, why do you keep looking at that rock." Levi says. "it's not just a normal rock, it's the harden piece of skin the female titan left behind. When I examined the female Titans skin and a piece of the wall, they're identical."

"that's what I was thinking! So-" Armin said, but Hange covered his mouth.

"I'm not finished talking yet!" She let's go as she turns to eren.

"Do you think you can patch up that hole with your skin?"

all you could hear was the horses hooves hitting the ground. "you don't have a choice anyways." Levi spoke.

you nudged his arm. "I'll do it." Eren spoke. Mikasa looked worried for eren.

you yawned. "oi, tired already?" you shook your head,

"no, it's fine." you said falling asleep. you kept on waking up, and going back to sleep. you were exhausted from the commotion that had happened today.

you eventually fell asleep, as Mikasa noticed. "Captain, y/n is sleeping." She whispers.

"it's fine, let the brat be." you started to lean towards Levi, as your head fell to his shoulder.

it made you comfortable, but you had no clue this was happening. "captain?" Eren uttered, pointing at his shoulder. "yeah, I know."

Hange blushed as she giggled, trying to keep it in. He went close to your ear,

"why. why are you doing this right now."

he wrapped a hand around you slyly.

Levi's POV

she's laying on me. Thinking of the thought of her made my body heat up. the stupid cadets kept telling me about her, but I don't really care.

I wrapped an arm around her, as I accidentally touched her ass. I avoided it quickly, but my area grew big.

"shit."

"What's wrong captain?" Armin asked.

"It's nothing brat." Since it was dark, I figured no one would notice, or even dare to look down there.

So my hopes were getting up. But my mind kept showing images of that one time I walked in on her changing. her back, her skin, her curves showed.

it was a sight to see.

she's a star.

I would do anything for her, or maybe I'm just being dramatic. but honestly, I would.

End of Levi's POV