14- the crystal

you all wait quietly, waiting for Annie to approach trap. "hey, is that jean and Armin? and the.. female titan?" you say pointing to the direction they were coming from.

Hange springs up and looks at everyone. "get ready guys!" she says. armin and jean fly past us, with the Annie trailing behind them.

you and Annie make eye contact, as Hange yells. the trap is set up, and the threads go through her. she is trapped, once again.

she tries to run out, but she is stuck. she trips and falls onto the ground, her back is now on the ground. the net is thrown over her, as Hange goes down and inspects Annie.

"good girl, your trapped now."

she goes up to the eye and points the sword up to its eye. "don't try to flee, or yell for your titan friends to eat you."

Annie uses her leg to kick the traps, making the surroundings shake. Hange is flown back, from the wind she has made. you rush down to Hange and grab her.

"Hange!"

"I'm okay! Don't let that titan get away!" She yells at everyone.

You soon use your ODM gear to go up to it. "bitch! why are you always running away!" you said bringing your swords out. you attempt to slice its ankles, but it is running way too fast.

It has too much energy. "fuck!" you loose your balance as you fall on the ground.

"ouch.."

you struggle to stand up. you brush your pants off as Hange comes up to you.

"are you okay?"

"yea, I'm fine!" you said shrugging it off in frustration.

we go to a roof, as another yellow spark is in your eyesight.

"there!" you point to. You could hear erens roar, as you and the others follow it.

You see that they are wrestling near the wall, and eren looks nothing like him normally. "eren!" Mikasa says.

"Don't go Mikasa! I don't think he will recognize you right now!" Hange says as she holds her back. they are wrestling, as Annie is desperately trying to flee him.

Annie yells as eren is squishing her face. "w-what." you stuttered. eren tears off her nape as he suddenly stops.

a blue wind appears, as it nearly blows us all away. Out of no where, Levi appears and cuts eren out of the nape. he carries him over near Mikasa, and places him down. You walk up to Levi.

"Levi." "what." "what the hell was that? you could've died!" you said pushing his shoulder. "I know what I'm doing."

"you obviously don't!" "I'm not dealing with your attitude. Annie's over there." He pointed to a big crystal, as you saw Annie.

you paced over as you punched the crystal. "wait, y/n-" jean said, but you punched the crystal instead. It didn't budge.

"What the hell?" You punched it more times, as your knuckles started to get bloody. "Y/n, stop!" Jean says as he grabs your wrists

. "I tried with my ODM gear, nothing won't work either. "h-how? so your saying, all of this was for nothing?" "I don't know."

"sorry for making a scene, uh, I'll get going." you looked at your bloody knuckles. you walked to Mikasa with eren.

"Mikasa-" you said, but eren slowly opened his eyes. "Eren!" Mikasa yelled as she held him in her arms. "where's Annie."

you pointed to the crystal, jean still trying to break through it. "Dammit, come out Annie! You need to pay for what you did!"

"so we get nothing out of this?" Eren said. "we will find a way."

~~

you stood in the empty dark room, with Levi and Hange. "So it's going to end like this?" you said.

"No, we still have more things to do. we aren't going to wait on Annie to get out." silence.

"well, I have to go! we are leaving in a bit and I want to see a part of Annie's crystal! bye bye!" she skips out of the room, as you and Levi stare at Annie, placed in the crystal.

"now what are we going to do?" "this isn't the end, we still have duties to do."

"right." you walk out of the room, as Levi trails behind you.