3- experimental love

you felt a pain in your left arm as you woke up. "ow, and I'm sleeping!" you said trying to pull the covers over you, but you felt nothing. you opened your eyes and looked around, seeing you were in the dining hall.

"how did I get here?" you ask. "dumbass, you woke up 5 minutes ago." "I did?" he sighs as Hange starts to laugh. "guess she was just half asleep!" "Hange, could you shut up?" Levi says.

"I'm just laughing!" she shrugs as she leans forward against the table, to be staring at you. "you awake now?" "yeah, very." you say yawning. "you already ate while you were half asleep, so don't worry about that." she says.

"come on, we are going outside." Levi says dragging your arm up. you stand up but your legs fall to the ground. you land on your knees as you hiss in pain. "y/n?" he said crouching down.

"did you guys fuck or something?" a comrade says from another table. Levi stares at him as he shuts up quickly. he pulls out his hand, wanting him to help you get up.

you look at his hand as you get up by yourself, making Levi feel defeated. "I'm okay, let's go now." you say walking past Levi. he follows behind you as Hange skips next to Levi.

"yaayyyy! I am so excited to do experiments on eren! oh my gosh, it's going to be so fun!" "we get it titan freak." she smiles as you reach outside, seeing eren with another comrade by his side, helping him.

"thanks for helping him out." you say. "yeah no problem." he then walks away. you walk up to eren and shake his hand. "do you remember me?" "y/n Haro, right?"

"yes!" you say smiling big. "okay so Hange will be doing some experiments on you, but you won't be harmed in any way." "uh, okay." Levi comes up from behind you and puts his hand on your head.

"yeah, listen to what she says." you look at Levi in disgust as you take his hand off you. "are you two dating?" Eren says. your eyes open a little as you blush in embarrassment.

"why does everyone think that!" you say pulling your hood over your head, walking to get your horse. "no, we are not dating jaeger." "oh, seems like you are." "see! me and eren have the same vibes!"

Hange says on top of her horse walking over. you get over near the others as everyone is on top of their horses. "follow me." Levi says. "yes sir!" Eren said. we all follow Levi, as we reach a empty field, which seems like a well is in the middle.

"this place?" you say confused. "yes! okay now let's put our horses somewhere safe!" "safe?" Eren says nervously. "yeah, you know, so they won't get startled."

"wait, your testing his titan form?!" you yell. "yes! I mean, why not? it's a good way to see what's good! He can help us out a lot!" "Levi, did you agree on this?" you say. "no, Erwin did."

~~

"okay, are you okay down there?" Hange says to eren. eren looks up as he nods. "are we really doing this?" you say looking down at eren in the well.

"yeah." Levi says. "okay so you can go whenever we are far away. I'll tell you when to!" "Okay Hange." everyone walks away from the well. "okay, go!"

30 seconds has passed as you all walk over to the well slowly. "eren?" you say.

you look down and see his hand covered in blood and bite marks.

~~

you sit down at the table with Petra, Levi, and Eren. "so, apparently you can't always turn into a titan." you said. "captain, are you sure we can trust him?" Petra says to Levi.

"sure." Levi says sipping his tea. "you drink tea all the time." you say to Levi. "got a problem with it?" "y/n, you might make him mad!" Petra said.

"I don't care." Eren drops a spoon to the floor as you all turn to him. "sorry, I'll get it." as he reaches it, a yellow spark came, just like the one you saw when the colossal titan came to your home town.

lots of wind and fog came. you were confused, until the fog cleared up.

you saw eren's arm in a titan arm. everyone was surrounding him with their ODM gear, as Levi stood in front of eren. you looked up and stood up, watching everyone.

"don't." Levi says.

~~

"I don't get it, how did I turn into a titan when I tried to grab a spoon?" Eren says to Hange. You and Levi stood in the corner beside each other.

"I figured out, you only turn into a titan when you have a goal in mind. when we were experimenting, you had no goal." "wow Hange, your really good at this!" you said to her amazed.

"aw thanks y/n! your making me blush!" she said blushing. Levi side looked at you and said, "tch, yeah whatever." Hange starts to laugh, "your jealous, aren't you?"

Levi stares at Hange with his emotionless grey eyes. "okay never mind!" she said turning back to eren. "so whenever you turn into a titan, you always have to have a goal to help us out. got it?"

"yes ma'am." "okay, we are done talking here!" she says getting up. Levi and eren walk out the room, as your about to walk out you get pulled back in. the door slams as you jump.

"so y/n, I have something to say to you." Hange says up against the door, so you couldn't get out. "what?hanji, this is basically kidnapping." you sighed. "I know something you don't." you looked at her confused.

"and? what does it have to do with me?" "it does have to do with you!" she says walking closer to you, putting her hands on your shoulders. "uh, okay?" "okay that's it! now shoo shoo, I have some experiments to do!"

you nod and smile at her as she stops you from coughing aggressively to get your attention. "you guys should experiment your love too." she says winking.

"wha-" the door slams closed in your face as your in the hallway. you walk slowly to Levi's office, just to bother him.

you open his door without knocking, seeing him at his desk, filling out paper work. he shoots his head up at the door as his eyebrows arch.

"brat, didn't I say that everyone needs to knock before coming in?"