20- retake

IM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING STORIES!
I have school and it's going hectic, but I have Christmas break soon for two weeks, so stay tuned for more!
I know this one is short, but enjoy the fluff
I kinda cried 😩

Erwin arrives, as he gets the plan ready. "We are going after them, we need Eren." He claims. Everyone salutes.

You nod, as Erwin turns to you. "you're not coming with us, y/n." You got into shock, "why?" "Levi says he rather wants you safe than injured."

"I'm not going to hurt myself."

"I suggest you to go back with him."

"Yes sir.."

you walk away as you get lowered into the walls. As you make it back to the HQ, you put your horse in the stables. You walked inside, knocking on Levi's office door.

"Come in."

You walk in as you close the door behind you. Levi was in his office chair.

"Levi, why do you always have to do this to me?" You said sitting down on the couch.

"What do you mean."

"Your always stopping me from going on these missions, claiming I'm going to die or get injured."

"It's true though, almost after every expedition we have, your always hurt."

You stare at him as he walks over to sit next to you on the couch.

"You always say that shit. You know, I do watch over myself and not be careless." You say.

"I know that, I'm just protecting you."

"You always protect me." You grab his face as he stares into your e/c eyes.

"Listen, Levi. I'm not going to die, and neither are you. I may get myself injured, but that doesn't mean that." you say.

"you do know I love you, right? that's why I say that stuff to you. you mean a lot to me."

you nod. "so please don't take that as in another way. I'm just trying to keep you safe.." you then stared back into his eyes.

you finally got the meaning to all the times he said this. and you actually knew he loved you, a lot more than you thought.

"Levi-" he leans in and kisses you. He pulls away, "I love you y/n, so don't you ever think I don't."

You smile as a tear slips from your eyes, you widen them. "Shit! I-I didn't mean to!" you stuttered.

he chuckled as he uses his thumb to wipe the tear away.

"it's okay. everyone holds a little bit of pain, right?"

"yeah. but you've been though more pain."

"that's not the point y/n." you laugh as he smiles.

he pulls you into his grasp, as you are lying on top of him on the couch.

"can.. we stay like this forever?" you say quietly.

"I was about to say the same thing."

you chuckle as you slowly watch Levi fall asleep. you smiled at the thought you made him fall asleep. you rested your head against his chest.

"I love you more, Levi."