~Heal, Kill, Follow, No Mercy~

Mary stood next to Steve in line. She held her hands by her sides, standing at attention. A man two times the size of Mary, had been picking on her.

"What are you here for? To give us a nice little show every night?" The pig of a man caused the others to snicker. "I asked a question, lady."

"Recruits, attention!" A female voice called. Mary lit up at the sight of another woman. "Gentlemen, and lady, I am Agent Carter. I supervise all operations for this division."

"What's with the accent Queen Victoria?" The pig man asked. "I thought I was signing up for the U.S. Army."

Agent Carter stepped in front of him. "What's your name, soldier?" She asked.

"Gilmore Hodge, your majesty." He said.

"Step forward, Hodge."

Hodge looked back at the men in line. He stepped up to Agent Carter only to get his nose busted. Mary's eyebrows hit her hairline.

"Agent Carter!"

"Colonel Phillips." Peggy turned on her heel.

"I can see that you are breaking in the new candidates." He said. "That's good! Get your ass up out of that dirt and stand in that line at attention till somebody comes and tells you what to do."

"Yes sir!" Hodge nodded.

"General Patton has said, 'wars are fought with weapons, but they are won by men'." Colonel Phillips said. Mary felt him staring at her. "We are going to win this war because we have the best men."

Colonel Phillips gave Dr. Erskine a side eyed glare. Dr. Erskine simply smiled a little, taking pride in the two soldiers he got recruited.

"And because they're gonna get better." Colonel Phillips then targeted Steve. "The Strategic Scientific Reserve is and Allied effort made up of the best minds in the world."
_

Mary slipped her combat boots on and ran out to the yard. She was the first one out, so she got a head start.

They started with climbing the rope net. Steve stayed right under Mary, who'd been neck and neck with Hodge the whole time. When he kicked Steve to make him fall and get stuck, Mary shoved her hip into his causing him to shout.

When it got time to army crawl under barbed wire, Mary went next to Steve to help him. They crawled in the mud, trying to keep from hitting their guns on the ground. Hodge kicked the post holding the wire up, causing it to fall on Steve. With a few curses, Mary helped him get out.

After they did their army crawl, they had to run. Mary held Steve's hand the whole way, pulling him with her. She was almost drained when they got to stop at the flagpole.

"That flag means we're only at halfway point!" The Drill Sergeant said. "First man to bring it to me gets a ride back with Agent Carter. Move, move!"

Hodge grabbed Mary by her collar and slung her behind him. Steve helped her back up just as the men began to get back in formation.

"The bolts." Steve waved for Mary to follow him real quick.

Each one grabbed a bolt and twisted it, making the pole sail to the ground. They grabbed the flag at the same time, so they could ride back together.

"I said man." The Drill Sergeant tore the flag from Mary's grip. "Get in formation."

"Go ahead, Steve." Mary smirked, getting ready to use his own line. "I can do this all day."

Steve smiled, catching his breath as he climbed in the back of the truck. Mary took a deep breath before following after her fellow soldiers.
_