Chapter 12

---
THE NEXT NIGHT
STARK TOWER
---

Tony place a blind fold on Steve then swept him away to a picnic on top of stark tower.

--- ROOF ---

"Can I take of the blind fold?"

Tony went and turned on the lights then said, "yes," and watched as Steve's eyes lit up in happiness.

"I wanted to make things up to you. I hope this can start my long line of apologies," said tony. Steve smiled as he walked over to tony, "tony," Steve pulled tony into his arms and kissed him, "you don't have to apologize to me." tony said, "but..." Steve placed a finger over Tony's lips, "no buts. You did what anyone would do in your situation. You felt betrayed. I'm sorry."

"It's just," Tony looked away, "the police couldn't find her Steve. It's been so long."
Steve turned Tony's head to face him, "I'm sorry. Just know, I will do everything in my power to protect you, and help you find your sister. Id like to meet her some day."

"And hopefully you will."

The two kissed then went to there picnic.

---

Tony lay in Steve's arms on a beach chair under a blanket. "There are so many stars out there, but these damn city lights are in the way." Tony pulled out his phone then turned on the star app, "hope this helps." Steve smiled, "billions of stars, to match the billions of people in the world. I like to think the friends and the people that have passed on. Each star a road to lead me to them."

"That's a nice thought. maybe my sisters somewhere out there." Steve kissed the top of Tony's head then said, "I won't stop till I find her and bring her home to you. Tony, we'll find her again."