Chapter 1

It was a clear day when two shinobi came back from a two and a half year training mission. The younger one dropped his stuff and ran up an electrical post. Jiraiya looked upwards at the blonde. "Haha... He's certainly cheerful today isn't he..." They landed on the top of the pole and announced, "Alright! I missed this place! It hasn't changed one bit! Yeah! Yeah!" Naruto looked at the Hokage monument. "Hehehe! So they've added Tsunade's ugly mug to the mountain! Ha!" They both heard a voice from behind Naruto, "You've grown a lot, haven't you... Naruto." Jiraiya and Naruto looked back and saw Kakashi sitting on a roof reading one of his perverted books. "Yo!" Naruto's face lit up and he jumped down to his ex-sensei, "Kakashi-sensei! Haha! You haven't changed at all!" When he landed Naruto remembered something, "Wait! Oh yeah! Hey! Hey! I have a present for you, Kakashi-sensei!"

.........................................................

"Sakura..."

"Yes?"

"That Naruto kid... it seems he's returned to Konoha."

"Whaaat?! You... H-How... Th... This is..." Naruto was showing Kakashi the newest book in Kakashi's favorite book series. "This is the latest in the Icha Icha series after 3 years! It's really boring but you'll still like it! ...I think," Naruto said. Jiraiya heard the comment and thought, 'Idiot... A kid like you wouldn't understand the beauty of that book... It's still an unreleased rare item too...'

.........................................................

Naruto ran ahead of his two teachers while yelling, "Right! Next stop, straight to Ichiraku Ramen!" Unknown to Naruto Jiraiya and Kakashi we're talking. "As promised, I'll leave back in your care," Jiraiya said. Kakashi stayed silent and Jiraiya continued, "I fear Akatsuki has been growing impatient... They may make an attempt on Naruto soon... I'm going to head around and gather as much information as I can..." The two snapped their attention back to Naruto when they heard him scream. "Sa... Sakura-chan?" Sakura turned around and said, "Eh? Naruto?!"

"How do I look? Do I look more womanly now?" Naruto answered, "You look fine! You haven't changed at all!" Sakura got a little upset at that and said, "You still don't understand a woman's mind." Sakura then noticed, "You've gotten taller than me." Naruto looked at himself and said, "Yeah..." Sakura smiled as Naruto started to compare his height to hers. 'I wonder how much stronger you've gotten since I last saw you...' "Naruto Nii-chan!" Everyone looked over only to see a naked brunette in a cloud of smoke. Jiraiya's eyes lit up, "Oh ho ho!" In another puff of smoke, the naked girl was now Konohamaru. "How was that?! A real drool of a jutsu wasn't it?!" Naruto snickered to himself before saying with a serious face, "Konohamaru, I'm sorry but I'm not a little kid anymore. From now on, you shouldn't use that jutsu either." Everyone went silent and Sakura was even impressed, at least until he started talking again. "Such a jutsu is now mediocre, Konohamaru! Behold! The new perverted jutsu I've been developing! Here we go!!!" Sakura took a second to digest the information, "Aha, a new jutsu you say. A new perv..." Sakura then punched him so hard that he went flying screaming, "PERVERTED NINJUTSU?! YOU IDIOT!" Sakura picked up Naruto's half-conscious body by the collar and started to shake him, "I was wrong! You haven't changed one bit! I haven't seen you in two years and within two minutes, you jump straight into that! Idiot! What about that wonderful feeling of respect I had for you just now! ARGH!" With Konohamaru holding onto Kakashi's vest, he tried to calm the kunoichi down, "Hey, hey, Sakura, calm down... Konohamaru here's terrified..."

.........................................................

Meanwhile, Tsunade and Jiraiya were discussing how they had both managed to train mini versions of themselves. "...Right. The nostalgia ends here though. Kakashi," Tsunade stated. Kakashi closed his book then said, "Well... It's been a while, hasn't it?" Naruto and Sakura looked towards Kakashi. Their sensei then continued, "From now on, the two of you will come with me on team-related missions. It's different from before though. It's no longer teacher and pupil. Starting today, we're equal Konoha shinobi."