U.A

~Time skip to present day~

Today was finally the day. I was going to try for U.A high. It was the day of the entrance exam and I had arrived at the gate. I felt many others walking through it confidently. Hundreds of people were talking together or walking alone. I was standing in the middle, very confused as people brushed up against me, or stepped on my tail. I must've jumped 10 feet in the air when I heard a familiar voice behind me. One of my childhood friends, the same person I had lived with since the murder, stood behind me, or at least that is what I heard and felt. Not too long ago I had started using the increased senses my quirk gave me to see. Well, it wasn't exactly seeing. It was like a blurry black and white image, with no details, like a picture that printed wrong. Anyway, she started a conversation. 

"Hey, Neko! Why didn't you walk with me?" She loudly asked.

 "Yeah, sorry I wanted to get an extra hour of training in so I left early" I responded. I was always shy around new people but had opened up to Netsu a long time ago. She was my first friend and the only person who wouldn't stay away from me in middle school. "You do know that we need to get inside soon or we'll be late, right?" She asked. "Well, it's a little harder when you can't see and keep getting trampled" I joked. "Well, you better hurry because seats are filling up fast. I'll race ya!" She dashed off into the school and the doors shut behind her. I ran after, feeling the wind and confused stares. I flung open the door, and felt her feet at the end of the hall, and also felt them leave the ground. When I caught up to her, I realized that she had tripped and fallen on the ground. Seeing me running up to her, she picked herself up and opened a door into what must've been the auditorium. I followed her in. Someone was standing in the center, and everyone else was seated, including Netsu, who had saved a spot for me. The lights dimmed, and I recognized the voice of the stun gun hero, Chargebolt. "Alright!!!" He yelled into a microphone. "WHO'S READY FOR THE U.A ENTRANCE EXAM!"