A Meeting and Results

"Could you maybe watch where you're going?" The person said. 

"No" I joked. 

"Oh shoot I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that, well, I did but I didn't It's-" She was speaking so fast she was barely audible. 

 "Seriously. It's ok. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't see. I just wasn't paying attention." I responded. 

She picked up 2 things from the floor. It felt like a phone and a half-empty cup of something.

 "What's in the cup?" I asked.

 "Coffee." She responded.

 "Well, it used to be coffee. It's all gone now." She said. 

"Well I owe you a coffee I guess," I told her.

 I gave her my number so we could meet and buy it. 

"By the way, you never told me your name. I'm Neko Tozoku, but my friends call me Neko." I said. 

"I'm Aiko Namida." She responded. 

 We split up and I walked home with Netsu, overly excited even though we still didn't know if we had gotten in. We got to the building and were greeted by Netsu's mom, Fuyumi Todoroki. Even though I wasn't officially part of their family, they had raised me ever since my parents died. Fuyumi took us to the kitchen and gave us each a cupcake. We gobbled them up in a minute and ran upstairs, quietly conversing about U.A. We had taken the exam, and now it was time to wait. That was the worst part. It got late quick and I fell asleep, even though my quirk made it so I don't really need it. I was exhausted from the day's events and slipped into a dreamless sleep.

~Time skip to a week later~

I woke up to the not-so soothing sound of Netsu screaming and running around the house. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying though. I put on some jeans and a black sweater and headed downstairs. Then I heard what she was screaming. 

"RESULTS ARE HERE! WAKE UP NEKO!" She had been running around for a while. She saw me and basically screamed it in my ears, which were already sensitive enough. I calmed her down and grabbed a bit of breakfast. She was opening her letter and watched it while I went to grab mine. Once again, I was startled by her screaming. This time I could hear what she was screaming about. 

"I GOT INTO CLASS 1-A! I CAN BE LIKE SHOTO!" This time I opened my envelope. Instead of a hologram, it was a tape. I pressed play. "Hello. As you should probably know I am Shota Aizaza, the headmaster of U.A.  We didn't send a hologram because of the disability stated in your school. Anyways, you're wasting my time. I'm gonna cut to the chase. You got into class 1-A of the hero course. I'll see you soon." He said all of this without a tone of emotion in his voice. I told Netsu the news, and she literally picked me up and threw me. We were going to celebrate tonight, and it would be crazy.