School Stress

"Neko! Wake up it's time for school! Netsu was banging on my door. I pulled on my uniform and went downstairs. The dorms were a mess. There was food all over the place! The cushions were all over the floor, and the chairs were knocked over. I was glad I had headphones in last night because I would not have been able to fall asleep if they were partying so hard. Today was going to be a long day. For once, Netsu looked tired. "Rough Night?" I asked. "Yeah, I only got 9 hours of sleep!" Aiko and Lizzie came downstairs. Henkyo walked in from the kitchen "You got 9 hours? I only got 5! "A whole 5 hours! That's a lot compared to my 3!" Lizzie said. "Wow Lizzie, I only got 5 minutes," Aiko said. "Amateurs," I thought in my head "You guys slept?"I asked, and everyone just stared at me. "What can I say, I wasn't tired," I told them, and we started cleaning the dorms back up. Then, we decided to start the walk, and maybe stop to grab breakfast at Sato's Pastry Shop. After ordering everything, we sat on the grass and ate. "Are you guys ready? Lizzie asked in between bites "Ready for what" Netsu asked, "The test that we have today!" "Wait what test!" Netsu was freaking out. "WE HAVE A TEST TODAY?" Henkyo asked. "Well yeah, did you not study? Everyone looked at Lizzie "Don't tell me you didn't study" Now we were all panicking. "C'mon, we gotta go," Lizzie said. I stuffed the food in my mouth and sprinted, half pulling Netsu. Alright, today, our combat teacher is out. This means that we'll get extra time for the quiz. Only a few people were calm right now. I noticed Konto, Yameru, and Lizzie all sitting quietly. I was calm too. I had studied for this test, but I didn't know it was today. I was glad that I took the time to do a 10-minute review last night. "Also, instead of your bulky notebooks, U.A has upgraded you. Check your desks." Shinso said. There was a slim package tucked into the back. I opened it up. It was a tablet. "These tablets are the state of the art newest models. They are equipped with anything that you may need to satisfy your academic needs. They also have your resources and IDs. DO NOT LOSE THEM." Mine had a keyboard with the letters raised so I could feel what I was typing, and I quickly installed the same app I had on my phone. There were several ooohs and aaahs from throughout the room, and Quinn was already navigating it almost perfectly. A synchronized bing came from everyone's tablets. I plugged in some headphones. "One new assignment from 01 YR (SHINSOH) M/J HOMEROOM GR 9," The voice said. I clicked the enter key "Please press the start button. I pressed on the enter key and it took me to the first question. After about an hour, I was finally done. "0 questions unanswered. Are you sure you would like to submit?" My finger was sore from pressing enter so many times. I tapped the enter key, looked at my score, and proceeded to fall asleep for the remaining 20 minutes. I moved on, and for the rest of the day did all my other classes, just wanting to catch up on sleep. The day was finally over, and I ran back, swung open the door, stumbled up the stairs, and immediately fell asleep as soon as my head was on the pillow.

Author here, sorry for the short filler chapter. I'll make up to it with an extra special chapter soon.