The Exams

The stun gun hero continued "You'll take part in 4 different exams focusing on the written, rescue, stealth, and combat! You can get a maximum of 25 points in each exam, and you will need 85 points to pass. Now, I'll explain the combat exam! In the combat exam, you will be battling against another examinee in a mock battle city.  The score will depend on how fast you take your opponent out, and how effectively you do it. This is the rescue exam. You and all the other examinees will save actors trapped under debris and provide first aid. You will all get different scores depending on how many people you help. For the stealth exam, you will be put in a 2 x 2-mile city and need to get to the exit without being caught. You may take out the mock villains, but you need to do it before they report you. You will be scored on if you evade capture or make it through in a good time without being reported. The written exam is just answering some boring questions" He was pushed off of the stage by someone else. "Hello. I am the pro hero earphone jack, and I'm here to explain the written exam properly. You will be put through a test with harder than average questions. How many points you get will depend on how many questions you get right and how long you take to answer them. Also, testing instructions will be given to you over the loudspeaker or displayed on the TVs in the hallway. Now that all of the tests have been explained, go bey-" She was pushed off the podium by Chargebolt "GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!" He fired an airhorn and the crowd quickly dispersed. Even Netsu was gone. I started running down the hall on my way to a classroom. The huge crowd was slightly ahead of me, and they were turning into a stairwell. I passed the first floor, sensing those classes were full. I went to the third floor and turned into a class at the very end. I was alone and I waited. Finally, a few other students, who I could tell have other disabilities too, filled the classroom, and then a teacher. They handed me a special packet that was thicker than the others. It was in braille. The teacher explained the exam questions and then started the timer. I put my fingers to the page and started.