26. shower • M

I just wanna thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday and just showing support on the last chapter

I just wanna thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday and just showing support on the last chapter. I reallyyy appreciate it and loved reading all your comments. Seriously made my weekend. I'm still honestly so surprised more than 3 people cared enough to stick around even after I got thanosed for almost a year 😭 Seriously though thank you guys so much! Progress update on Bad Boys and My Light will be in the conversations tab on my profile. Low key kinda excited lol

Ok now enjoy the chapter 😼👁

After a few more minutes he steps out with a clean towel he found on a shelf in the bathroom wrapped around his hips

After a few more minutes he steps out with a clean towel he found on a shelf in the bathroom wrapped around his hips. San stands up with a yawn and a stretch upon the door's opening.

"I'm gonna shower too" He says as he briskly walks by Wooyoung's half naked frame. Wooyoung catches his bottom lip between his teeth right as the bathroom door shuts close.

A few minutes go by and San, who was busy basking in the warmth of the water doesn't hear the bathroom door open and close. He doesn't hear a pair of light footsteps. Doesn't hear the sound of a towel dropping to the floor or the curtains being pulled back.

He feels a presence behind him, opens his eyes and glances behind him then nearly screams when he sees that he wasn't alone. "Woo.. fuck, are you serious? Nearly gave a heart attack" He mutters, a hand over his still hammering chest.

Wooyoung just smirks darkly. "Sorry" He steps closer to the older. "You need help with that?" He asks as he points to the bar soap in San's left hand. He doesn't wait for a response though because he takes the soap then steps behind San, rubbing the slippery substance up and down his pale back.

San doesn't say anything, and instead let him do what he wants. The feeling of Wooyoung's warm supple hands on his skin way too relaxing to resist. Wooyoung got to his ass and began rubbing the round cheeks slowly and sensually, squeezing a little.

San bites his bottom lip to hold back an aroused moan. He turns around, taking Wooyoung's wrists in his tight hold. "Great, now you've got me hard" He mutters and Wooyoung blinks innocently.

"All I did was help clean up" He replies in a whisper, their faces inching closer and closer.

San joins his lips with Wooyoung's at that, eager to taste his wet lips. Wooyoung kisses back with just as much eagerness. The soap still held loosely in his hand and San's grip on his wrists loosens.