Part 2:The Cup

Mazikeen's POV:
As we walked around I saw lots of people from many different places. As we made our way to our tents I looked at my mother "So how many days is this going to last?" My mother looked at me and shrugged "Five days but it could be more. If it goes for more than five then we can just buy new clothes from the souvenir shop" I nodded "I can just add to my collection then"

The Weasley's and the Diggory's made their way to their tents while we went to ours. The World Cup started in about an hour so that gave us time to do a few things. I started to read my book while my brothers talked about who they thought will win. My father, Cain, Camron, Anatole, and Andre were rooting for Bulgaria while me and my mother were rooting for Ireland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we went to our place in the area all I could see was many people yelling and screaming for their teams. I'm a chaser for the Gryffindor quidditch team which made my parents proud but it made it awkward when we played against Slytherin because of my brothers.

I watched as the players came out and my father and brothers started screaming. "I get you guys are fans but I might need a new ear drum after this!" I laughed as Cain yelled "That's Viktor Krum!!!!" I looked up to see Viktor Krum's face on the screen. "Oh yeah he goes to school with us" Andre laughed.

It seems like the game ended right as it started. We all went back to the Weasley's tent as Ron gushed about Viktor Krum and how amazing he was. "He's more than an athlete! He's an artist!" Ron said as the twins went around him saying "Krum! Dumb Krum!" which I thought was funny and then Ginny went up to Ron "I think you're in love Ron!" Ginny laughed "Shut up Ginny" and then me, the twins, and Harry all started singing "Viktor I love you, Viktor I doooo, when we're apart my heart beats only for you!" As we heard screaming and yelling "Sounds like the Irish got their pride on" George said as Arthur came into the tent. "That's not the Irish" We all looked at him confused "We got to get out of here. Now!" We all jumped up and walked out of the tent to see people screaming and running. There was smoke and fire everywhere. "Get back to the portkey everyone and stick together!" Arthur said as I looked at Andre "What about mom and dad?!" Andre grabbed Camron and nodded "They will be fine now hurry up let's go!"  We all started running until I got pushed down and separated. I looked around and couldn't see anything from the amount of people trampling over each other. I saw people in hoods and masks. Death Eaters. My friend had told me about them before.

I was able to get myself back up and started running into the woods. I knew I was somewhat safe so I started walking. I had no idea where to go or what to do to be honest. I held onto my wand just in case anything was to sneak up on me and attack me. I came out of the woods and saw two large tents I hadn't seen before. One had Ireland's colors on it but no lights inside. The other had Bulgaria's colors on it with a light on inside. I walked closer and heard two men inside arguing "I want to see what's going on!" One said "Its to dangerous Viktor. We have no idea what could be out there. The other said "I don't care I'm going to see-" The tent flap opened and I saw Viktor Krum walk out. I stared at me for a second in some slight shock. I had some mud on my clothes and a few cuts on my face and hands from being trampled. "What's going on" Viktor asked me "It's uh Death Eaters. They are attacking and I got separated from my group" I said while catching my breath. "I have no idea where my parents or brothers are. I just found my way out of the woods and here am I now" Viktor nodded "Lead the way"

Me and Viktor started walking back to the camps. I saw that everything had calmed down but everything was destroyed. Some tents were still on fire as we walked through. Viktor looked shocked "Wow...." I looked around "I'm not seeing anyone so far-" I turned around to see Ron, Harry and Hermione pointing their wands at us "Woah woah woah!" I put my hands up "Guys it's me Mazikeen!" I laughed as they put their wands down "Jeez Maze what are you doing out here" Harry questioned "Well I got kinda lost and Viktor is helping me find my parents which I have no idea where they are" Viktor nodded and waved "Oh well Me and Hermione came out here looking for Harry and-" We were interrupted by people in what seems like all directions yelling "Stupefy!!" I felt Viktor grab me and pull me down until I heard Arthur yelling "Stop! That's my son!" We all got back up and looked at Arthur "Is everyone ok?" I saw him turn to me "Mazikeen." He pointed his wand at me "Are you part of this too?!" I dropped my wand and put my hands up "Woah! Part of what?!" I watched Arther lower his wand "She doesn't know" I looked confused "And what do I not know?" Viktor just stood there confused until Arther sighed "We can talk about this later but for now we need to get to the portkey" We all nodded and I looked at Viktor "Thank you so much for helping" He smiled slightly and nodded "Anytime" before he left.

Yeah I realize this chapter isn't that good but ✌️😗 heh
11/4/20