Part 11: The Great Lake Meeting

I was sitting in the hall when a Durmstrang boy brought me a big black box with a red ribbon "A gift from Igor Karkaroff" he kissed my hand before leaving. Oliver and the twins both looked at me shocked "Damn Mazikeen Igor fancy's you?" George laughed. I glared at them "No you if you must know Viktor has asked me to the Yule ball and there's a champion thing tonight and Viktor asked me to be his date. Karkaroff just wants to show off so he's giving me this dress" The twins looked shocked "Wait till Ron finds out" I laughed "He knows"

I made it to my dorm to get changed when I saw a few other Gryffindor girls in there. I put the box down on my bed and opened it. The dress I pulled out was beautiful and looked extremely expensive. I was shocked and I heard the Gryffindor girls gasp "Wow Mazikeen who sent you that?" I laughed "Igor Karkaroff" they all gasped "What?! Why?!" I smiled "I'm Viktor's date to this champions thing tonight" The girls gasped again "So YOURE the girl everyone is talking about" I looked at them confused "Wait what?" One of them laughed "Everyone is trying to find out who Viktor asked to the Yule ball" I rolled my eyes and went to get changed.

This is the dress Igor gifted to Mazikeen

I made my way thought the halls where I saw lots of people staring at me which felt strange

I made my way thought the halls where I saw lots of people staring at me which felt strange. I saw a note in the box that said to go to the Durmstrang ship so I walked there quickly not knowing if I was late or not. I made it and knocked on the door which was answered by a Durmstrang boy. He yelled something in Bulgarian and Viktor showed up "Woah...." I smiled "I have to thank Karkaroff. This dress is beautiful" Viktor nodded "You-You look absolutely ravishing" I smiled and he took my hand "You look very handsome Viktor" I said as we walked. He was wearing a suit that was the same color blue as my dress. "We must hurry. Igor wants to make an entrance"

We walked to where we saw Igor Karkaroff standing waiting for us. He saw us and looked kinda surprised when he saw me. Viktor and I walked up to Igor where he greeted us "You must be Mazikeen. I've heard great things about you" he smirked as he kissed my hand which grossed me out but I was careful not to show it. "It's amazing to meet you. I want to thank your for this dress. It's absolutely beautiful" Igor nodded "You are very welcome Ms Morningstar. Do you happen to be related to Andre and Anatole Morningstar?" He asked and I nodded "Those would be my brothers" Igor nodded "I can see the resemblance. Now we must get going. The others are waiting for us" Me, Viktor and Igor all walked in and Igor sat down on one side of a table with Madam Maxime, Dumbledore, Alastor Moody, and Professor Snape. I sat down beside Viktor with my brother on my right and Viktor on my left. He had brought some 7th year girl with him while Harry had brought Padma Patil. Fleur had brought some boy from Hogwarts that I didn't know. I could see Moody glancing at me a few times which creeped me out. Why are most of the teachers creepy? Does anyone else think that or was I the only one? I talked with Viktor while the professors and headmasters discussed something.

After a while the Headmasters and Professors started to talk with the champions while me and the dates just sat there. I kept getting a strange feeling until I heard a crashing outside.

You guys ain't ready for this✌️😗

Everyone looked at eachother "What was that" I questioned. Professor Moody shrugged "Probably nothing. But just in case we should check it out." Dumbledore, Moody, and Madam Maxime all walked away and farther into the night to check it out. We couldn't hear them after a few minutes so we just continued talking until I saw two dark figures in the distance. "What's that?" Viktor questioned. They walked closer and I recognized the long dark brown hair of a woman and the black hair of a tall man. They shot spells at Igor and Snape which stunned them in place as they walked over. "Well well Well, What do we have here?" Francis questioned. "You two were quite difficult to find" Natalia cackled. It was the people I had known to be my parents. Me and Cain jumped and along with Fleur, Harry and Viktor. Their dates went to the other side of the table to be safer sorta. I wanted to scream at them "Why didn't you tell me!" I walked up to them before Cain grabbed my arm "So I see you found out" Francis laughed. "What is he talking about Maze?" Cain looked at me "Why didn't you tell me Sirius Black was my father!? You greedy pigs!" I spat as Cain dropped my arm "What?! I always thought you were adopted!" Viktor and Fleur clearly looked confused. "Well that's not what we're here for" Natalia cackled "We want you" she pointed her wand at me which made Viktor hit her with a spell. She reflected it and hit Viktor with one instead sending him flying back. "VIKTOR?!" I yelled before Natalia grabbed my arm "You stupid stupid girl." Natalia spat as her long nails digged into my arm. I blacked out for a few minutes and had another vision. When I came to I saw Natalia and Francis on the ground beside me with Dumbledore and Moody over us. Dumbledore looked at me "What did you see" I shrugged "It's what I heard. It was a boy with the dark hair again. He said 'The dragon will chase the lion in the sky' it doesn't make sense-" I looked around "Where's Viktor what happened to him?" Dumbledore nodded "He's in the hospital wing which is where you need to go." I nodded and Cain walked me there in silence. "How long have you known" I sighed "I found out yesterday so not that long" Cain nodded "Have you met him yet?" I nodded "I met him yesterday with Harry"

I'm pretty sure I wrote this last night when I was half asleep. I had to work on a book report for 4 hours and I don't remember writing any of this so if it doesn't make sense that's why ✌️😗
11/9/20