Part 3: Wait Death Eaters?

Mazikeen's POV:
We made it back to the portkey and went back to the Weasley's. My brothers and I shared the same confused expression as we sat down in their living room. Arthur and Molly looked at us with sympathy as we looking at them. "So what's going on? Where are our parents?" Cain asked as the Weasley's sighed. "You're parents were taken by the ministry. They were apart of the attack." I looked at my brother who looked down. "That's not true. This isn't funny. This must be some cruel joke!" I shouted "This clearly isn't a joke Maze" Andre sighed "They can't be Death Eaters! That's impossible!"

After some talking the Weasley's told us we would be staying with them until school started and then when our break come up we will be staying with some family. I just couldn't believe it. It couldn't be true and this was a joke.

~~~~~~~~School starts again~~~~~~~~
Andre and Anatole had left a week prior to Durmstrang and me, Cain, and Camron went with the Weasley's to the train station where Molly told us goodbye and we got on the train. I sat by myself while Camron and Cain sat with their friends. I had a friend but I just wanted to be alone. I planned on meeting up with Oliver later. I was friends with Oliver and Oliver only. I found him to be a great listener. Well that and he's the Quidditch captain for the Gryffindor quidditch team.

After we arrived and got settled I watched as Cain and Camron sat at the Slytherin table and I went to sit at the Gryffindor table. All of the first years were sorted and Dumbledore did his speech. I saw someone reading over The Daily Prophet and on the front I saw my parents mugshots. They both looked awful. It made me so sick that I couldn't even eat. I saw Harry Potter looking at me a few times which I thought was weird.

As I made my way back to my dorm I heard someone yell out "Hey Morningstar! You on your way to murder some muggles!" I turned around to see no other than Mary Pucket. A girl who vowed to make my life hell because I took the spot she wanted on the Gryffindor quidditch team. I stopped in my tracks and turned around on my heel as I walked towards her "Really? You have to bring that up?" She laughed "Well like father like daughter I guess" I would have beat her right then and there if it wasn't for Cain. Cain walked over looked down at Mary. "Do we have a problem here" Mary's eyes widened and it was clear she was crushing on him "Oh no Cain everything is fine here. Me and Star were just having some girl talk." I glared at her "That's Ms Morningstar for you! You have no right to ever say my first name let alone a nickname" Cain smiled slightly "Come on Maze I have something to show you." Cain pulled me away and held up The Daily Prophet. I saw a man with tattoos and greasy hair looking back at me "Cain what is this?" He sighed "Read the name Mazikeen" I looked at the name on it. "Sirius Black?" I looked up at Cain "Our uncle escaped Azkaban." I looked shocked "This is the uncle mom kept hidden away from us?" Cain nodded "Yep. I found pictures of him once" I looked at Cain "Do you think he knows about us. Do you think he knows about mom and dad?"
Cain sighed "It's possible but tread carefully Maze. We can't risk getting in trouble. If anything just stay hidden and don't let people get to you. I'll be telling Camron to be careful but I'm not telling him about Sirius and you aren't either. He's only 12." I nodded "You got it Cain" He nodded and we parted as I walked into the common room where I saw Oliver with some of his friends. "Well no hello for me Ollie?" He turned around "Maze!" He ran over and hugged me. "I missed you!" He laughed as I smiled "I missed you too but you're about to break my ribs and I think you need your chaser" We both laughed and caught up before dinner.

After dinner I went to my dorm were I heard Mary and Katherine. The two biggest bitches and a pain in the ass. I could hear they shushing eachother before I walked in the door and then that's when it happened. A bucket of red paint came crashing down on me leaving me covered in red paint. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yelled "I have paint in my fucking eyes!!" I found my way out of the dorms and into the common room where I heard Oliver gasp "What happened" He grabbed my hand and started to lead me towards the bathrooms "Mary and Katherine that's who!" I heard Oliver sigh "Ok just get the paint off and tell me if you can see after" he stopped at the bathroom door. After the shower I was able to see but my eyes were still hurting. Oliver told Professor McGonagall what happened. Mary and Katherine got dentition with Professor Snape for 5 weeks. Personally I thought they should have gotten more but it's whatever.

This is getting along slowly but I promise Krum will be coming very very soon. Like probably next chapter or the one after that ✌️😗
11/5/20