Chapter 12 Mia's House

Maddie's POV

"Maddie your going way too fast!"

"I'm sorry, I just wanna save my boyfriend before he dies!"

"Well don't speed!"

" Okay!"

I slow down. I drive up the road to Mia's house. 327 Newberry Dr. was a mighty house. It was almost as big as mine.

"We're here!"

"WOW! What a house."

"I know."

I was still in awe from looking at the amazing house. I walk over and ring the doorbell.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

"Who is it?"

"Mia, it's Maddie and Emma from school. Can you open the door?"

"Yeah, coming!"

Mia's POV

What are Maddie and Emma doing here? They could ruin my whole evil plan!

"What are you doing here?"

"Stop acting so innocent we know what you are."

"A girl." I laughed.

"We know your a Kanay."

"What?"

"You need to take the spider seal away from Diego and Daniel it's making them sick!"

"What? Their sick? Spider bites can be bad."

"STOP! I know why your here."

"You do?"

"Yeah, you want to get back at witches for something they did to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Since your playing dumb, let me dumb it down for you. I figured it out when you tried to burn Maddie's hair in Chemistry..."

"WHAT YOU TRIED TRY TO BURN MY HAIR!!??"

"Maddie calm down. We have to go because Maddie's about to pop a vein."

"Think about what your doing. Don't let innocent men die because you hate witches."

Maybe Emma is right. I should free Daniel and Diego. Or should I? If they die, Emma and Maddie will be to heartbroken to fight. Maybe Diego and Daniel's death will be in my favor. I know what I need to do.