Later...

Three. 

Three years has passed and I am with my mom and baby. Well not anymore. She's a big girl. I don't know what else to do. My mom is on my back about having a baby at the age I was. I know it was bad. But I know she is really mad because it was a celebrity who is the father.

My mom wanted to tell him or the media. I don't want that. I want him to live his career to the fullest. Having a baby in his life will mess that up for him. I know it sounds stupid, but if I put myself in that situation, then no, it's not stupid.

I have my friends to help me out. And they are hella good. It's been three years. And every three years I dodge a Mindless__ Behavior concert. I don't want him to know until the time is right. But time, is coming to fast.

"Let's go Dori. I am ready." Sasha said.

"Shut up, I'm coming."

Today was the day that Sasha and my mom dragged me into this meet and greet with Mindless Behavior. This is the worst idea ever. 

We got into the car and my mom drove us to the mall. My daughter, Avalyn was in her car seat sleep. It was a long drive. And pronounce the name Ava and lyn. I thought that was a cute name for some reason. My mom was going to walk around the mall with Ava while Sasha and I go to the meet and greet.

We made it to the mall, and followed the voices of girls screaming.

"This isn't a good idea." I stopped walking and looked at her.

"Dori, It will be fine." Sasha re-insured me.

We made it to the line, and it seemed like we were going faster and faster. I don't know why. Before all this happen and I go into a meet and greet, it takes forever.

The line moved and moved and we ended up right next to the Entertainment section in Target. We are really close because now I can see Princeton's big ass afro.

"This is a horrible idea." I said again.

I think I said it loudly because a few girls turned around and starred at me.

"Why is this a horrible Idea?"

"What the hell am I suppose to say? "Hey excuse me, but do you remember me, you know, the girl, that you screwed in your dressing room three years ago. I do. Cause I'm her. Oh yeah, by the way, we have a daughter, so uhh, drop our career and come with me to meet her." "