Breathe In, Breathe Out

Everything turned out good or the both of us. Roc and I of course. AND...Ava is fourteen now. Well, going to be fifteen.

          Time has really flew by. My baby, isn't a baby. But I still treat her like one and so does Roc. But he is more intense. Now she is going to the ninth grade, and all Roc can see is boys.  Not Ava, and her lady-ness, but boys. 

        You see, Ava just started her...you know? Lady business. Plus, her curves and everything came in. With that, Roc is being a very harsh dad.

     Speaking of Roc. We have our problems too. In the past few years, we were hiding from fans. As in, we kept out relationship on the down low. The only people who knew were out parents and his group members, and of course Ava. 

      But along the way a fan was getting a little too close to him, and I went off. TMZ caught it, and thought I was another "too serious" fan, and it went a little viral. Tumblr and all. Roc and I thought that this was going on in the media for too long and we went public. A lot of people finally understood the situation, but no one understood why we were dating and or hiding our relationship. And why was Roc dating me, no one ever questioned why I was dating him. 'HOW ABOUT LOVE.'

And Ava.

         Soon, a lot of the fans started warming up to me, and especially when I went on tour with them. Ava of coursed went with my mom during. 

        And with all of that, of course there had to be drama. One of the fans, 'some how' got up under Roc, and they 'so happened' to do something. 

       Just know she claimed she was pregnant, called him out on social media, a lot of sh*t happened, then we got a paternity test. And after all of that. It wasn't his.

       But he did cheat on me. I didn't like that at all. But to save all of the explaining and drama, we split up for a while. More like four years, and we got back together on Ava's eleventh birthday. Literally, on her birthday and at her birthday party. In the restroom stall. I had to say it was the best sex I've ever had in a bathroom stall. There's a first for everything.

      The media found out we got back together, and from then on, we were happy. Until, the world found out about Ava. No one knew at all, and Roc and I didn't want anyone to know, but we knew it would eventually come out.

      It did. And they were happy and upset. Happy about us finally having a baby, Upset about how old she was, and then not telling them. Then a couple of weeks later, someone added her age to ours, and yeah. Hell broke loose. Then it freeze over. Everything, eventually went back. But not hell. Ooooohhhh no. Hell is still frozen because of Roc.]

Just....I'll....And....UGH. Look, lets get to now.

I was sitting on the floor, criss- cross- applesause, with all o my photos that I took of the city of New York when I visited. Making a scrap book was my hobby, and putting things in their, was my dream. Especially, when they are good things.