What Happened?

"OPEN THE DOOR."

"GO TO HELL, ROC."

"I didn't think that you would have heard it."

"So, you weren't going to tell me."

"Im sorry."

"LEAVE."

"No. I am here to talk it out."

"LEAVE. NOW. LEAVE ME ALONE."

"Dori. DORI."

"LEAVE ME ALONE. leave me alone. please." I began to say silently as I cried and slid my back down against the door. 

Was I just another girl that he was with? For that moment? Does he even care about me? He knew how I felt but decided to hurt me anyway. Even Ronnie knew. Like what the hell?

I waited inside the bathroom for what felt like an hour almost and decided to wash my face. I quietly opened the bathroom door and saw Roc on the wall next to the bathroom door. It didn't look like he moved. He didn't change his clothes. It looks like he was crying also. I got a blanket and put it over him. 

I went to Ava's room and saw she fell asleep watching 'Madagascar'. I closed her door softly then went down stairs to the backyard. I sat at the patio table and just waited. I didn't know what I was waiting on. All I needed was peace. 

I felt arms around me and it was Roc. I jumped up quick to get out of his hug, but he still managed to hang on. I tried to walk back in the living room and get out of his hug, but he wouldn't budge. 

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No." I whined holding the vowel of 'o'.

"I'm sorry."

"Let go."

I was struggling wiggling out of his grip and he wouldn't stop. 

"No. I. AM. SORRY."

"Let me go. STOP."

"NO."

"Leave."

"IM SORRY!!"

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!" I was now yelling. I didn't even care if I woke Ava at this point.

"NO."

"PLEASE."

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO."

"LEAVE!!!!" I was getting annoyed. So I moved backwards and slammed him against the wall. He gave a groan, but was still hugging me.