Misunderstanding

I woke up to an aching back. I guess I actually took my Ass to the sofa, and slept on it. How committed I am. That argument last night was stupid. It should have never happened. When did it become a bad thing to make someone feel better. AND when did it become a good thing to talk about someone else's parenting. Last time I checked, he is a parent just as well as I am.

I just can't seem to understand....then my thoughts are on a, "To Be Continued" as of right now since...

"Can we talk about it?"

"What do we need to talk about, Roc?" I questioned. 

"Please don't act like that."

"Act like what? A bad mother?"

"You're not a bad mother."

"Then why did you call me that? You know, I don't have to take this bullsh*t from you."

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"Wow."

He gave a look of confusion. As if it was trigonometry to figure out that my feelings are destroyed. 

"What?"

"Like a "sorry" is going to help."

"Then what do you want from me? I said I was sorry. What else more do you want?"

"I want to support my husband in his time of need without getting disrespected by him because of his anger."

Roc couldn't really say anything after that. He just walked out the back door. Hopefully he doesn't think this is okay, because it is not.

I went over to the studio where Roc usually hangs out at, with his "members". As I made my way inside the door, I was greeted with a hug and a lot of "HEEEYY".

"Hey y'all." I said taking my seat.

"What's good coco?"

I gave a befuddled look towards Ray as he laughed under his smile. Princeton quickly jumped on my lap and hugged me. He acted as if he wasn't squishing me.

"Coco? And prince, GET OFF." I laughed as I pushed Prince on the ground. He made a loud thump, which made their manager Walter take off his head phones.

"What are y'all doing?"

"Princeton's fat as*..."

"Dora's thick as*." Princeton cut me off.