Later...Again

"You can't just walk away from me because you are upset." He started.

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to talk since he think that Ava 'COULD' be his. I mean, I don't blame him, maybe a lot of girls say that for the money, but that will tell me that he screws a lot of girls. I just sat there and starred at the floor. Admiring my shoes.

"Are you listening to me?" He asked.

"Maybe." 

I was listening. Kind of.

"Why are you mad? You have nothing to be mad about." He continued.

I still sat quiet. I really do like my shoes.

"Just, I just want to know why. Why?" He said,

"I thought it was right to do what I did at the time. Only because of what was happening with your career. I was going to eventually tell you." 

These were the only words that I could say. I mean I was going to tell him. But It was his career. That's the only excuse I can think of right now, because it's the truth.

"DORI!! Are you listening?" He yelled

Everyone was looking. Awkward and embarrassing.

"Dori, Why did you keep her from me?"

"I have to go. I can't do this right now. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

As I got up to walk to Ava, I was pulled back to a seat that was next to his.

"OUCH. That hurt." He grabbed me pretty hard.

"Why did you do it?"

I didn't want to talk anymore. I just kept looking at how amazing my shoes look.

"So, you are going to ignore me? ANSWER ME!!" He yelled again.

"I DID IT FOR YOU, YOU AS*H**E."

It was silence.

"AVA, Let's go. NOW." I said.

Ava rose up from her table. She came walking behind me, but I didn't hear her footsteps anymore. Only because of....

"You can call me any time you would like to. Just ask your mom, okay. Maybe one day you will get a gold chain like mine." He said to her.

I went back up to him and grabbed her by her arm, not hard. 

"Don't bribe her. If she calls you, she calls you. Bye Roc." I said as I walk away with Ava.