Chapter 6: Six

chapter 6:

Alyssa's POV

"Luke, it's been almost a half an hour." I say.

"Sssh!" He exclaims. He peers out of the little plastic window. "They'll hear you!"

"Luke! Aly!" Someone calls.

I laugh. "Is that Michael?"

"Shush!" Luke says, putting a hand over my mouth. He pulls me into his lap, not moving his hand.

"Mooke!" I mumble, wiggling in his firm grasp.

"I see you!" Mikey calls, giggling.

"No!" Luke cries. "We're not here! Begone!"

"Calum, you've gotta see this." Michael laughs. I hear shuffling and Calum laughing, soon followed by Ashton's loud giggle.

"What are you guys doing?" Ashton calls.

"Mmph!" I mumble again. Luke laughs quietly, still not removing his hand from my mouth. I giggle a little and lick his hand.

"AGH!" He yelps, ripping his hand away. "Ew, Lyssa!"

"Serves you right!"

He tightens his arms around me.

"Calum! Michael! Ashton! Help me!" I cry playfully.

"We'll save you!" Calum yells defiantly. I hear squeaking and shuffling as they climb into the playground.

"No!" Luke cries. "You'll never take her from me!" He scooches farther into the corner, me still in his lap.

"Help!" I yell again. Mikey pops into sight, crawling into the pod.

"We're gonna break it!" I yelp. I've always been afraid that one of these is going to fall while I'm inside.

Ashton follows Mikey inside. "Hand her over, Admiral Hemmings." He demands with an English accent.

"Never, you peasant!" Luke exclaims, trying for a british accent.

"I guess we'll have to take her, then." Calum smirks. They all lunge toward us and arms are everywhere, grabbing at my limbs.

"No!" Luke wails. "You took my cuddle buddy again!"

Calum laughs and Ashton rolls me over in his lap.

"Go! Hurry, fair maiden!" He giggles and helps me out of the pod gently.

"No!" Luke cries again. Ashton follows me out and Luke crawls after us.

"Faster!" Ashton yells.

We're five teenagers crawling through a McDonald's playground.

Weird?

Yeah.

"I'm trying!" I yell in response. Calum is behind Luke, laughing his head off. We start to crawl into a bigger room when we hear a yelp.

"I'm stuck!" Mikey calls.

Luke laughs. "I told you that you had a fat ass."

"Shut up, Hemmings!" Michael yells.

Calum turns around and pulls Mikey by his arms. "Oh, wow. He's really stuck, guys." He says.

"Here, I'll help." Ashton grabs Michael's left arm, while Calum grabs the right. They start to tug on him, and Luke laughs, grabbing me by the waist, pulling me toward the slide.

"I've got her!" He taunts.

"No!" Ashton cries. Him and Calum let go of Mikey's arms and run after us.