~The Warning~

"So your the 'neighborhood stalker'?, according to Coraline," I say. "W-whatever, I wouldn't believe what she tells you about me. I-I-I'm just an ordinary kid" he states while still looking at his mud-smeared camera. "So where's Sebastion?" Coraline questions. "Y-y-you mean the cat?" He asks tilting his head slightly. "He's got a name dingbat!" She wakes him with her bag. "Hey!" Wybie shouts.

"I'm goin' to look for him! (y/n) you comin'?" She asks. I look at Wybie and back to Coraline again. "Uh, I think I'll stay, for now, I wanna explore". Coraline shrugs and skips off into the distance. "So you and Jonsey been, talkin'?" Wybie asks. "We actually just met a few days ago, but it feels like I've known her forever..." I say.

       "Ah, I see", "Hey I need to show ya something!" He adds hopping onto his motorbike thing

"Ah, I see", "Hey I need to show ya something!" He adds hopping onto his motorbike thing. He pats the seat next to him. I walk over and kick my leg over the seat. H-h-hang on!" He says starting the engine. *VROOOM* the engine roars. "AHHHH" I screamed excitedly. He zooms on for a while until finally stopping at a big brick walled Victorian house. "You live here?" I asked.

"Uh y-ya," he stutters. "Wow..." I couldn't even imagine what it was like having all that money and all that space in your house. "It's bigger than the whole pink palace!" I added. "W-w-well it's an old house, we've had it for generations..." he hops off his motorbike. "Come on!" "-
wait.." I say.

"y-ya" he adds, "Why do you trust me so much, I'm basically a stranger. We like, just met" I said "Well, any friend of Coraline's is a friend of mine!". I laughed softly. He motions for me to follow him. Oh and uh, prepare yourself for what you're about to see" he says. I look confusedly up at him and he pulls out a muddy cloth from the underside of a rock. He looks around suspiciously and pulls out something small and black tied to a black string.

"This is a key, a-a-button key, Coraline and I couldn't put it back in the well because she would find it and escape" he adds. "who?" I ask confused. "The-" he says a little too loudly "the other mother" he whispers. I stood there looking at him, blinking slightly. "All I want you to know is that Coraline's apartment is VERY dangerous." He says "and, and there's a door-" "what do you mean a door?" I ask "there's plenty of doors around-" I add but Wybie interrupted "IVE SAID TOO MUCH, I- JONEY WILL KILL ME!" "Look, I-I'll see ya tomorrow (Y/LN).